BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gina Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love Toll House Morsels, I add them to chocolate cake batter, pop it in the oven for 30 minutes and you have melted morsels mixed in fluffy chocolate cake!
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these chocolates. I use them in my chocolate chip cookies but they are also good for melting and you can create multiple delicious deserts with these.
Danbi Y.
Amarillo, TX
Gotta love these for baking. They yield good results when I use them for cakes, brownies, etc! I like to put them in my trail mixes and snack packs as well.
Marisol T.
Bradenton, FL
These chocolate chips are the best and so inexpensive
I love to eat on there own or bake with them you can get them ANYWHERE !!! Really good price as well .
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use this chips for EVERYTHING. Baking, snacking, and more snacking! Taking a scoop of peanut butter and then covering it in Nestle chips is just perfection
Kelly R.
I love these chocolates! They are great for Melting and then eating it with foods like pretzels, chips, but they are also good to cook with and make treats!
Lili W.
I love baking with these or just freezing them and then snacking on it. Very versatile and can be used in a variety of things. Plus the price so reasonable!
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with toll house chocolate chips! These are great for baking. I've been using them ever since I started baking. Will always use these!
Alyssa T.
Palm Coast, FL
Wonderful for baking, not so good for snacking. They also work great for melting, if you add them in the crockpot, or for chopping and adding to hot cocoa!
Kirsten H.
My heart, these are the soul of the only recipe I know by heart. Chocolate chip cookies are happiness. I never buy other brands. Why mess worth a good thing.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?