BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these for a lot of recipes and they're perfect! You can melt them, put them in cookies, use them as ice cream toppings, they're a versatile ingredient.
Azalia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate chips are wonderful for baking or eating right or of the package! They are also great for melting to make ganache for the top of bunt cakes.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can never go wrong with toll house chocolate chips! These are great for baking. I've been using them ever since I started baking. Will always use these!
Mirielys P.
I always keep a pack of this in the fridge for when the kiddies come over! Pop them on the oven for a few minutes and that's it, a sweet tasty treat. Yummy!
Jessica H.
FORT WORTH, TX
When I am baking anything, or making some chocolate covered strawberries, I don't use anything else but this. You can't go wrong with the toll house morsels!
Katie C.
I love these chocolate chips. These are the best chocolate chips out there. They are sweet and they got well in cookies in pancakes and on top of everything.
Modern Day G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love using these for cookies I also like eating them when I am trying to be good and healthy. I will have a handful at night to curb my sweettooth craving
Kaela W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Amazing flavor. Great value. Perfect for baking. Would recommend. Not too sweet not too bitter. Better flavored chocolate than many of the alternative brands
Felicia P.
Brooksville, FL
These chocolate chips make the best chocolate chip
Cookies. I also like to
Make chocolate covered strawberries with them thy melt great and have good flavor.
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
These sweet little gems are good for cookies, cupcakes or just to throw into a bowl or pretzels or popcorn. They are the perfect addition to so many things!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?