BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Frances B.
Best chips out there. You can eat them by themselves ,melt and add to anything . Chocolate covered strawberries or add to brownies. Definitely worth the price
markesha h.
These chocolate chips are one of my favorites. I use them in my fudge my cookies but best of all they are the third chocolate in my triple chocolate brownies.
Emily A.
My favorite baking morsels for cookies, brownies everything. I'm partial to toll house because it originated in my hometown but they are delicious either way!
Aubrey H.
Utica, NY
I love adding these to my cookies. They seem to be a little bit larger than normal chocolate chips which really gives my cookies that chocolaty flavor I desire
Montana G.
Kingsley, IA
This is the only brand I use for baking, I've tried other brands and they don't have the right taste I'm looking for when you bake. there reasonable priced too.
Lizzy S.
These are some of my favorite morsels to bake with! They're a great balance of sweetness and melt wonderfully. (And are delicious to eat right out of the bag)
Isabelle F.
When I bake my chocolate chip cookies, Toll House is the only way to go. Those other brands say, okay, but Toll House makes a cookie stand up and say eat me!!
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
These are super good! You can literally eat them just like that because their so good, but you can use them to make cookies or brownies, shakes, it is worth it
Christina G.
Nestlé toll house chocolate chips have the perfect balance of sweet and dark chocolate. I use these in many recipes. I even make homemade trail mix with them!
Brenda S.
Flushing, NY
I love using it for chocolate dipped strawberries soooo yummyyyy. Also great for breakfast I put some on my kids pancakes or freeze them for snacking at night.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?