BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
I use this for all my baking. I add them to make chocolate chip cookies and to make red velvet cupcakes. you guys should try them they are so work it. i really recommend it.
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ
These are by far the best Semi Sweet Morsels to use for just about everything! I use them mostly for my chocolate chip cookies but they go great in pound cakes and even chocolate chip pumpkin bread! These are the only Semi Sweet Morsels i use!
Brittany P.
I bake.... a lot. Cookies are my specialty. To put it short and sweetly, these are the ONLY semi-sweet chips I will use. There are some things for which there are NO substitutes. And these chips are one of those things. Love them.
Nicole B.
Hudson Falls, NY
These chips taste great, I always use them in my chocolate chip cookies. I add a portion to yogurt and the kids love the treat! I always have a bag on hand for a chocolate fix. definitely a staple in my house. They are smooth and creamy. I can always count on them for quality.
Billie R.
Mount Bethel, PA
These are the only Chocolate Chips that I believe exist in the world. I use them for all of my baking needs! Not too mention their Chocolate Chip cookie receipe is my go to.
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
These are the best chocolate morsels you can use for baking. I love love them and buy them whenever I want to add chocolate chips to anything. They're also great for melting!
Monica D.
Ozone Park, NY
Nestle makes the best chocolate chips. They come in different chocolate flavors to satisfy every chocolate chip craving too. And they are perfect to bake with and eat on their own, or use asa topping!
Nicole A.
Garden Grove, CA
I only use Toll House chocolate chips for my baking. I don't feel the others have the same quality as Toll House. The only reason for giving it a B and not an A is the fact that the cookie recipe on the back of the package makes flat cookies rather than soft fluffy cookies.
Tina C.
Cleveland, OH
I love these little morsels of chocolate! They can sweeten up some of the baking recipes, and fudge up the fudge brownies...yum! I used to love making sweets with my grandma.
Leesha H.
MAYVIEW, MO
I use NOTHING but Nestle chocolate chips! I especially love the mini ones for making cookies, but regardless-they are far superior to the store brands and the Hershey brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?