BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lorien B.
Tollhouse mini chips are my favorite chocolate chips to make cookies with. Since there are more chips per ounce, there are more bites of chocolate per bite!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite morsels to use in any of my baking recipes... whether it's chocolate or butterscotch morsels they all bring life to any cookie recipe you make...
Lynn K.
Freedom, WI
I always have a bag of Nestle Morsels in my pantry. I have tried other brands in the past but none seem to match up to Nestle. Why mess with a good thing?
Katie C.
I love these chocolate chips. These are the best chocolate chips out there. They are sweet and they got well in cookies in pancakes and on top of everything.
Devyn F.
Seattle, WA
Love the Toll House Morsels when baking anything. I like that they have the smaller sized morsel option as well. Great for GF baking or a fondue indulgence!
Azalia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate chips are wonderful for baking or eating right or of the package! They are also great for melting to make ganache for the top of bunt cakes.
Kristina K.
I love these little morsels. They have the right amount of sweetness. I use them in everything from chocolate chip muffins to canolli filling and pancakes.
Kyla D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Definitely love this product! My family uses it all the time to make chocolate chip cookies and other fun recipes for anyone to try (: affordable and amazing
Megan V.
Tinley Park, IL
Tollhouse are the best chocolate chips, hands down. I love that they now come in a variety of chocolate flavors. Perfect for homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Nena T.
These are the morsels that I have grown up with. And they are the ones I buy for myself. Great in baking, or just by the handful. You really can't go wrong!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?