BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sadie G.
These are the chips that are always in our pantry to make my famous chocolate chip cookies...and to be secreted out of the freezer for a snack. ;) Great product, delicious.
Mary J.
Chesapeake, VA
I love to use this when baking because chocolate really makes everything good specially when baking is involved. its easy and it have the right amount of sweet that my family love and i love my self.
India M.
Charlotte, NC
I love these lil morsels...I use them from anything from baking to just popping them in my mouth as a quick sweet fix. I especially love melting them with a capful of oil and dipping my fresh fruit in.
Tina C.
Cleveland, OH
I love these little morsels of chocolate! They can sweeten up some of the baking recipes, and fudge up the fudge brownies...yum! I used to love making sweets with my grandma.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
I'll be honest, I eat more of these from my bag in the freezer than I put in cookies. Who cares though? They're delicious and if they're in cookies, they're still delicious.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I bake so much that I have to buy the huge bag of these chocolate chips from Sam's Club. I am always making something and it always has these awesome chocolate chips in them=)
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA
I love this product because you can make many things with this such as pancakes, cupcakes, cookies, muffins..the list goes on. Or you can just eat them straight out the bag!
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
I use this for all my baking. I add them to make chocolate chip cookies and to make red velvet cupcakes. you guys should try them they are so work it. i really recommend it.
Samantha C.
Baldwinville, Ma
I use these chocolate chips for all my baking needs from pancakes to fudge even chocolate chip cookies. The range of flavors ensures that I get the perfect level of sweetness I'm looking for every time!
Laura T.
They're not bad but not amazing either. I tried to make chocolate chip pancakes but the morsels tasted weird. Definitely not your typical chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?