BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sherry S.
Elkview, WV
These have been the go to chips since I was little. My grandmother used the chocolate chip cookie recipe off the bag. They are good to eat straight out of the bag as well.
nicolette c.
Lady Lake, FL
These are the best of the best in chocolate morsels. They do great in chocolate chip pancakes, and I'm sure they'd be great for baking with, that's what they're generally for.
Kathryn V.
Box Elder, SD
These are the best chocolate chips to make cookies with!! Even if you just use the recipe on the bag they are always so delicious!! Only brand that you will catch me buying!
India M.
Charlotte, NC
I love these lil morsels...I use them from anything from baking to just popping them in my mouth as a quick sweet fix. I especially love melting them with a capful of oil and dipping my fresh fruit in.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
This are super good to melt and cook any dessert with it or make your own shape flavored chocolates like I like to add dried fruits to it or chili habanero. Try it!!
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Till House chocolate chips are the best. I don't buy any other brand and the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the back is the best recipe I have ever tried!
Taraja C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love to bake (anything with chocolate chips is a win in my household). When I make chocolate chip cookies or anything like that toll house is all I use!
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I follow the bag for my cookies. They turn out better with the semi sweet than with the milk chocolate chips. We make cookies about once a month in a large batch with these.
Alice S.
Rogers City, MI
After making Nestle tollhouse cookies with the Nestle morsels , I will not use any other baking chips. These are the best ! The flavor is so rich and they melt in the mouth.
Anna C.
Quincy, MA
These are great chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies because they aren't that sweet and they melt into the cookies. I always use this kind when I decide to bake cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?