BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
ivon o.
Love morsels for baking needs or just for devouring by itself😋. It's what I usually purchase when I need some morsels for baking and creating goodie treats.
Katelyn H.
What baking day is complete without tollhouse? Really though. If it's not going into dough it's going in pancakes, frosting, or even handfuls into the mouth.
Paula D.
Bronx, NY
Only chocolate chips i use i love them will always use these for my recipes I love the taste of them and they melt easy there perfect for cookies hands down
Michelle V.
If you want to have a chocolate that melts great, taste great and can be used to make a lot of desserts, these chips are definitely what you're looking for!
Stephanie b.
Tucson, AZ
Know what I love about these?! I buy these to bake with, but I leave some in the bag. Annnd for the rest of the week I have a quick go to for my sweet tooth.
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
These are the are my pick when it comes to making homemade chocolate chip cookies!! There pretty good by themselves if you need a little snack while cookies.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Let's face it, these are what we grew up. I learned to make cookies with these. They're amazing as a sweet snack on their own or in your homemade trail mix.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Only brand I will buy when doing cakes for my company. Works awesome and doesn't have a funky plasticy taste like some. Melts smooth and makes great ganache
Alex M.
Easton, MD
I love chocolate ! I could eat these out of the bag but very good for baking and making things ! Also they are inexpensive and you can find almost anywhere
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
They're still around for a reason :) You don't need fancy chocolate for a perfect chocolate chip cookie....just toll house morsels and butter, not margarine.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?