BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany M.
Richmond, VA
Toll House Morsels are literally perfect for ANY AND EVERYTHING!! form chocolate chip cookies to eating the by themselves it's truly a mouth watering delight.
Lorraine K.
Fort Myers, FL
Nestle morsels are so versatile. They are great for baking and when needed the can be melted with ease. Their great taste and different flavors are top notch.
markesha h.
These chocolate chips are one of my favorites. I use them in my fudge my cookies but best of all they are the third chocolate in my triple chocolate brownies.
Becky M.
West Allis, WI
I love the taste of Toll House Morsels. The are reasonable price, and are good quality for the price you pay. I love using them I make chocolate chip cookies.
Michelle M.
These chocolate chips are my favorite for baking cookies as well as muffins. i find that when you need melted chocolate these chocolate chips melt the easiest.
Molly S.
Frederick, MD
Great go to chocolate chip product. Very reliable when making cookies or pancakes. Not a lot of chocolate flavor. I prefer using the chocolate chunks instead.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
Te amo Nestlé.......... No hay mucho que decir, tiene un precio accesible, su sabor es único y delicioso, además podes hacer diferentes tipos de postre con él
nadia C.
Holt, MI
Best for flavor,making candy and love the toll house recipe.i only use toll house for chocolate chip cookies. I also use them to make chocolate no bake cookies
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
These are super good! You can literally eat them just like that because their so good, but you can use them to make cookies or brownies, shakes, it is worth it
Brenda S.
Flushing, NY
I love using it for chocolate dipped strawberries soooo yummyyyy. Also great for breakfast I put some on my kids pancakes or freeze them for snacking at night.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?