BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
This are super good to melt and cook any dessert with it or make your own shape flavored chocolates like I like to add dried fruits to it or chili habanero. Try it!!
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA
I love this product because you can make many things with this such as pancakes, cupcakes, cookies, muffins..the list goes on. Or you can just eat them straight out the bag!
Diana L.
Hands down my favorite chocolate chips for cookies. I've tried more expensive brands but come back to nestle toll house every time! The Semi-Sweet are the best for cookies.
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I follow the bag for my cookies. They turn out better with the semi sweet than with the milk chocolate chips. We make cookies about once a month in a large batch with these.
Julie M.
You can't mess with a classic. nestle is still the best and reasonably priced after all these years! traditional toll-house cookies never go out of style!
Samantha C.
Baldwinville, Ma
I use these chocolate chips for all my baking needs from pancakes to fudge even chocolate chip cookies. The range of flavors ensures that I get the perfect level of sweetness I'm looking for every time!
Alice S.
Rogers City, MI
After making Nestle tollhouse cookies with the Nestle morsels , I will not use any other baking chips. These are the best ! The flavor is so rich and they melt in the mouth.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
These are so yummy. I bake with them all the time, but you can also add them to other treats like ice cream, put them on top of graham crackers with whipped cream for a light treat.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I bake so much that I have to buy the huge bag of these chocolate chips from Sam's Club. I am always making something and it always has these awesome chocolate chips in them=)
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
I make chocolate chip cookies with these. It is a favorite in our house. Although sometimes we end up eating all the dough. The chocolate is rich but not too rich and can be baked with so much stuff.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?