BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Evangeline J.
When ever I'm in the mood to bake I usually grab a bag of these. And bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies. And i love using toll house morsels for cookies.
Kirsten H.
My heart, these are the soul of the only recipe I know by heart. Chocolate chip cookies are happiness. I never buy other brands. Why mess worth a good thing.
Katelyn H.
What baking day is complete without tollhouse? Really though. If it's not going into dough it's going in pancakes, frosting, or even handfuls into the mouth.
Aida G.
Delicioso chocolate, excelente para ornear y dulces como fresas con chocolate y decorar pasteles. Accesible, lo consigo fácilmente en supermercados locales.
Zarrhia W.
Winston Salem, NC
I love baking with Nestle brand chocolate chips. They are one of the best to use with cookies, cupcakes and muffins. They also make a great mini snack too.~
Kimberly M.
These have such a good rich chocolate taste I use them for everything if you met him you could literally use them and if anything in them not just in cookies
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my go to chocolate chips. Cheap and yummy in anything! I use them a lot for pancakes and chocolate chip cookies. Also for melting for cocoa. Yum:)
Nena T.
These are the morsels that I have grown up with. And they are the ones I buy for myself. Great in baking, or just by the handful. You really can't go wrong!
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
These are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. I have never had an issue baking with these. The taste is always on point and you get a good amount in the bag.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite morsels to use in any of my baking recipes... whether it's chocolate or butterscotch morsels they all bring life to any cookie recipe you make...
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?