BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these chocolate chips they are good in ice cream cupcakes also pancakes and the recipe on back makes awesome double chocolate chip cookies
Chantel L.
Lock haven
Sweet Tooth Expert
Toll House if by far the best brand for baking with. They melt in your mouth unlike other brands. When I was penny pinching I tried the store brand. But I don't think that my cookies came out tasting as well as if I used Toll House.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my go to chocolate chips. Cheap and yummy in anything! I use them a lot for pancakes and chocolate chip cookies. Also for melting for cocoa. Yum:)
Xiomara A.
I love the recipe for the chocolate chip cookies in the back of the bag. Seriously those cookies are delicious. You have to use these chips though, it makes a huge difference.
Anije R.
Toll House mortals are the bomb for making chocolate chip cookies. The white chocolate taste and look good in brownies. My favorite is putting the morsels in my pancake batter you have to try it.
Samantha C.
Baldwinville, Ma
I use these chocolate chips for all my baking needs from pancakes to fudge even chocolate chip cookies. The range of flavors ensures that I get the perfect level of sweetness I'm looking for every time!
Kathryn G.
Eliot , ME
It's always worth the extra few cents to go with name brand toll house vs genaric. They melt in your mouth and never taste waxy or fake ! best cookies ever
Sadie G.
These are the chips that are always in our pantry to make my famous chocolate chip cookies...and to be secreted out of the freezer for a snack. ;) Great product, delicious.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
This is my go to brand for all my baking needs. it's prefect every time. makes excellent cookies, fudge, melting chocolate, frosting, brownies.. Truly everything is delicious.
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
I make chocolate chip cookies with these. It is a favorite in our house. Although sometimes we end up eating all the dough. The chocolate is rich but not too rich and can be baked with so much stuff.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?