BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley W.
Omak, WA
I keep a bag of these in my cupboard when I'm dieting so I can have a tiny bit of chocolate cravings. Plus, I can use them to melt chocolate for strawberries.
Melody C.
Mcallen , TX
I love using these chocolate chips. They make my chocolate chip cookies the yummiest! I definitely recommend you try them out for any recipe you want to bake!
Brittney W.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good for baking cakes and cookies and brownies, but they're even better for just plain eating. One or two at a time while baking is always the best.
julia s.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Absolutely great for all baking needs. I throw it in with a little vegetable shortening and melt to dip fruit and cookies in and it works perfectly every time
Tammy C.
Richmond , TX
I use these to bake my homemade cookies. delicious every time! melts perfectly in your mouth! My kids and my family love them! never last two days in my house.
Casey P.
I bake with these chocolate chips all the time. Really, I don't choose any other brand. They taste great and keep tasting great from baked good to baked good.
Karen W.
Sevierville, TN
These are the best morsals on the market. I've bought other name brand and store brands, none are are as rich as these. I would recommend these to everyone.
Kim S.
Chaffee, MO
These morsels are good by themselves and work great in recipes. They melt very well too and they don't have a bitter taste. This is the only brand I'll buy.
Danielle K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Hands down, the best chocolate chips you can buy. They taste great, and homemade chocolate chip cookies just don't taste the same if you don't use this brand!
Jay M.
Davenport, FL
I love having them around, there is just so much we can do with this chocolate. And if you are not very creative you can always use the recipe on the bag :).
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?