BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah W.
these chips are great for baking and even for occasional snacking! I buy them all the time, regular and mini, for banana bread, waffles, pancakes, YOU NAME IT!
Brenda S.
Flushing, NY
I love using it for chocolate dipped strawberries soooo yummyyyy. Also great for breakfast I put some on my kids pancakes or freeze them for snacking at night.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
Amazing for any baking I do...can also melt them and use for chocolate dipped things or to drizzle anything with chocolate...and good for homemade trail mixes
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
These are my absolute go to when it comes to needing something sweet. From chocolate chip cookies and pancakes to a yummy ganache for donuts..my one stop bag!
McKenzie R.
These are perfect for baking. I use them for chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, etc. They always work and taste great in whatever I'm making!
Frances B.
Best chips out there. You can eat them by themselves ,melt and add to anything . Chocolate covered strawberries or add to brownies. Definitely worth the price
Courtney C.
I really like these nestle toll house semi sweet chocolate morsels. They not only are affordable but they are perfect for baking! The off brands don't compare.
Eileen P.
Hesperia, CA
These chocolate chips I use all the time!!! Especially when making my fudge triple chocolate brownies and cookies!!! The right size mixed with the right taste!
Sandra R.
Odenville, AL
My family loves these morsels. I make Peppermint Bark at Christmas. It a big hit. The kids can't wait until it's done. The best part is how easy it is to make.
charisse c.
Bloomfield, NJ
These are so good. I put them in my pancakes and they were great. I recommend everyone try these. They take like actual chocolate and not dirt like most chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?