BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Who wouldn't love these. Great to bake with and I love to throw some in my Greek yogurt when I have a craving for sweets but don't want to derail my diet lol.
Melody C.
Mcallen , TX
I love using these chocolate chips. They make my chocolate chip cookies the yummiest! I definitely recommend you try them out for any recipe you want to bake!
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I use these when I actually bake from scratch..they seem to be the easiest to melt for me..they have a great flavor and work well in so many different recipes!
Laurene S.
I eat more of these than i put into my cookies, the best way to eat them is put them in the freezer for about an hour and they are nice and cold and chocolaty.
Heidi W.
One of my favorite ones to use for baking. I prefer dark chocolate so the semi sweet is perfect. One bag usually lasts awhile as long as you store it properly.
julia s.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Absolutely great for all baking needs. I throw it in with a little vegetable shortening and melt to dip fruit and cookies in and it works perfectly every time
nadia C.
Holt, MI
Best for flavor,making candy and love the toll house recipe.i only use toll house for chocolate chip cookies. I also use them to make chocolate no bake cookies
Tammy C.
Richmond , TX
I use these to bake my homemade cookies. delicious every time! melts perfectly in your mouth! My kids and my family love them! never last two days in my house.
Kailina D.
Tualatin, OR
This is the only brand I buy! Every other brand I can tell there's something not quite right, or if I'm melting them they don't melt as easily. Love love love!
Kimberly R.
Appleton, WI
Love these. They are perfect for when I want some chocolate and don't want to over do the calories. I can measure out a table spoon and have something sweet.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?