BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I'm a baker and candy maker. I use morsels for cookies, bread, cakes and candies. They melt well and harden well after melting. My nieces love to sneak some when I'm cooking because they are also good to eat on their own.
emma ☀.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love to use these in my cookies!! they're my favorite for cookies because they aren't too big and they're super creamy!!! they're pretty affordable for chocolate chips!! I totally recommend these to every cookie lover!!
Malia T.
Eugene, OR
LOVE these! I will literally eat them straight out of the bag instead of using them to cook with LOL. I really love chocolate in the semi sweet ones are perfect. Taste amazing in desserts as well. Totally worth your money
Maheen S.
I've used these to make chocolate chip cookies and they taste amazing. It was my first time making chocolate chip cookies and I have to say it did make my first time making them pleasant. I will definitely buy this again.
Angelly H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are the best when baking and when using them a cover for truffles . They blend real easily into the dough and melt easily when used as as a cover for truffles . Real easy to find in almost any store and real cheap !
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a must have in every home haha!
I make a desert almost daily!
They melt so easy and are so smooth and tasty, I love these little chocolate goodies!
Nothing compares to these 💖💖💖
They are a must in your pantry!!!
Mackenzie J.
These chocolates are the absolute best out there. They can be found at any grocery store and are fairly inexpensive. Obviously, they are delicious in cookies but I especially like them mixed with peanut butter on a spoon.
Lindsey B.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I only use toll house morsels when making cookies!!! I make chocolate chip cookies at least once a month. They are a great price . They are sweet but not too sweet. I always recommend this brand to my family and friends.
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
I love chocolate chips and chocolate chip cooky! so this was right up my alley! Of course I shouldn't have this but once every other month but its so addicting. Very affordable and tell my friends to try it all the time!
Kelly G.
Buffalo, NY
Always buy if baking.. great for pancakes, muffins or cookies... love having these on hand even if I'm craving some chocolate.. the semi-sweet chocolate is great tasting too!! normally purchase either at wegmans or tops!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?