BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
Every single time i make anything with chocolate i use this product. Its my go to chocolate because its not pricey and it tastes amazing i highly recommend this chocolate and that you try make puppy chow with it
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Personally I use these chocolates for when they bake cookies or a cake or any pastry that requires some chocolate. These I found to be very good for baking and will continue to use these anytime I bake treats around the holidays.
Michelle C.
Surprise, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As everyone knows Nestle tollhouse cookies aren't the same with any other chocolate chip but we think they are the best for making ganache for our truffles too. They melt like a dream in the hot cream. Nothing taste the same!!
Brittany G.
Raleigh, NC
These are a staple in my pantry! My husband and I love pancakes on the weekends, and these are fun to add to the mix. They can go in trailmix, cookies, or just toss a handful back when you're sweet tooth needs satisfying!
Frangy Q.
Medley, FL
Whatever the brand Nestle is the best as I love their products, one of the best delicious chocolates.
In my opinion when you are sad or tired nothing is going to be feel better than this chocolate nestle.
Claire L.
League City, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cookies, cakes, sweets, pies, desserts. You name it and these can go in it. They taste great, don't oversweeten your creation and are very affordable. I would only bump them in favor of Ghirardelli, if I can afford them.
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
These are the best chocolate chips to use for baking cookies. Just make sure they're the semi-sweet. I've tried others that aren't semi-sweet and they are way too bitter for chocolate chip cookies!!
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a big baker and this is my favorite ingredient to work with! I have made around 4 recipes with this product. It gives a good amount of richness to cakes and brownies. The price range is different at the stores i go to, so it all depends where you like to get you ingredients.
Brittanni K.
Effingham, SC
Absolutely amazing! These are not only wonderful for your favorite sweet treats but I like to eat them plain straight out the bag as well! Call me strange but these are my all time favorite chocolate!!!
Haily W.
Mercedes, TX
These are the only chocolate chips that I will ever use! The flavor is way better than the Hershey's in my opinion. They are great for chocolate chip cookies!! I repurchase all the time! Highly recommend.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?