BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these Nestles toll house
Good for baking cookies cakes ect or even as a quick Muncie snack sometimes I take granola raisins and cereal mix it up and throw in some nestles
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
I Lennon baking with them or adding some to my cup of yogurt. Can't go wrong with them so convenient and not too pricey. It's about two cups of the product if I'm not mistaken. I would recommend this to others
Renae D.
I've been using Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet chocolate Morsels since I was a teenager. I love the taste of them. I love how creamy they are when I make cookies. They're great for dipping pretzels in, drizzling over rice crispy treats, using in tortes, melting and pouring over brownies and putting in trail-mix. Deliciousness, for sure!
Heather K.
These are my go to chocolate chips for everything. It doesn't matter if it's cookies, brownies, pancakes, muffins, whatever, THESE are THE chocolate chips. We generally keep a bag or two on hand for anything that we might decide to make last minute that requires chocolate chips.
Haylee M.
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are a classic! Its what you grew up on as a kid! From grandma's chocolate chip cookies, to dad's chocolate chip pancakes! I love these!
Morgan B.
These are soooo good! I could eat them by themselves of course, but they are also great for baking. They are the best of chocolate chips and a great value. They are perfect for homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Este semi sweet chocolate morsels de Nestlé toll house son perfectos para preparar cualquier postre desde galletas tortas cake pops barras brownies fudge y todo lo que tu imaginación te depare porque son affordable y they have a great price
Suzanne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great for cooking chocolate chip cookies! This is my go to brand because it's affordable and delicious! I bought this at acme! It had good flavor and chocolatey!! Mmmmm I will definitely buy these again!!
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious!! I love using these in chocolate chip cookies! I also use these to top ice cream ! They are even great straight out of the bag. It can be found at any local grocery store.
Marii M.
I make chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered pretzels. Nestle semi sweet chocolate chips are America's staple for any kitchen, I am still dreaming up different ways to use these chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?