BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Virginia L.
Lewisberry, PA
I've used Nestle Toll House semi-sweet morsels for years. You always get a consistent product, plus I use the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back. You can't go wrong with the chips or the recipe!
Becky D.
Bellwood, PA
I always use Nestlé Semi-Sweet Morsels for my chocolate chip cookies. I just use the Original Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe right off the back of the bag! :) So good!
Crystal L.
This is my favorite go-to chocolate chips. I do a lot of baking, so this is what I always use. It actually tastes better than some other chocolate chips that I've tried, and when melted, it is quite smooth. The good thing is that it also cost a bit less compared to other brands.
Elizabeth K.
Not all chocolate chips are equal!! I prefer these because of their consistent flavor and their smoothness when I melt them. Some cheaper chocolate chip are lumpy when you melt them- not Toll House! When I make cookies, these are a must!!
Bobbi L.
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips to bake with. They do not melt away like other brands I have used. I love to keep them around when I'm craving chocolate since they're easy to grab and eat and not have too much chocolate. Not that you can ever have enough chocolate :)
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
I used to make chocolate chip cookies as a kid all the time using Nestle Toll House chips. I always undercooked them slightly to give a more chewy texture and they were always a big hit with the family.
Courtney F.
Santee, CA
Everyone kepps talking about how good these are in cookies and stiff but they are also good to throw in you home-made trail mix !!! i love to have them with salty stuff ,they also work great on pretzels !
Casey H.
My gran only used these for chocolate chip cookies growing up and I continue this tradition at my house. they just taste so classic. they have dropped slightly in quality recently, but still my favorite
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
Nestle is literally the taste of tradition in my family. I grew up with my grandma making her locally "famous" chocolate chip cookies and this is the ONLY chocolate chip brand she would ever use. She passed along this tradition to me. My grandma knew how to bake, God rest her soul.
Megan R.
Bethlehem, PA
I love the Nestle Toll House Morsels. Of course this is the only brand I go to and use when baking. Sometimes I use them as a topping on my ice cream. I even eat them as a quick snack when I want something satisfying and yummy. So good!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?