BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Emily A.
My favorite baking morsels for cookies, brownies everything. I'm partial to toll house because it originated in my hometown but they are delicious either way!
Laurene S.
I eat more of these than i put into my cookies, the best way to eat them is put them in the freezer for about an hour and they are nice and cold and chocolaty.
Brenda R.
Reedley, CA
Definitely a go to when baking brownies, cupcakes or anything that requires chocolate! Melts at a great consistency and looks amazing drizzled ontop of a cake!
Frances B.
Best chips out there. You can eat them by themselves ,melt and add to anything . Chocolate covered strawberries or add to brownies. Definitely worth the price
Chelsea N.
WILLIAMSTOWN
These little morsels are perfect for everything-- throw them in your favorite trail mix, pancakes, and cookies. Or just have some as a snack! They're perfect!
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
Amazing for any baking I do...can also melt them and use for chocolate dipped things or to drizzle anything with chocolate...and good for homemade trail mixes
Kassandra R.
San Elizario, TX
I use this with my cookies, cakes, pancakes, cupcakes.. i melt them and cover strawberries with it or other fruit it's a MUST in my household to have these <3
Rachel H.
Carson City, NV
These are my go-to chocolate chips for all my favorite cookie recipes. I have to hide them because my family would finish the bag before I can bake with them.
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
I use these to make: cupcakes, and brownies, banana bread and chocolate chip pancakes. They aren't bitter, and often have yummy new recipes to try on the back.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nestles is the brand to go too!!! I use these to make my chocolate chip cookies or when my sweet tooth is at its highest point, I eat them by the handfuls haha
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?