BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Liz B.
Milwaukee, WI
Cookies, Muffins & more. My favorite pairing recently has been fresh cut strawberries & chocolate chips. Perfect treat and a healthy alternative to ice cream or other unhealthy options.
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
How can one make the best chocolate chip cookies? Use toll house chips of course! These are consistent in size and flavor and I have never gotten a bag with the oils dried out.
Laura C.
Corona, NY
I love these, I find them a little hard to eat them by themselves, but I love to put them in cookies, pancakes, muffins etc they're not to sweet as other chocolate they're just perfect
Candy M.
These are my favorite chocolate chips. Other brands - even more expensive brands - don't melt right, which is a problem when making brownies, cookies, or even just melting them for the top of candy cake.
Vera L.
I've never eaten this out of the bag, but they are much better when it comes to baking than the normal grocery store brand. I've always been a fan of Nestle chocolate, and I prefer their chocolate over Hershey's. It's a little less sweet and to me has more of a true cocoa taste.
Jesse L.
Its chocolate chips.... what could be better. They are delicious in cookies, cakes, candies, and even in trail mix. Honestly there is nothing bad I can say about this product.
Megan K.
Plainsboro, NJ
There really good not to sweet not to bitter there great for ice cream sherbet toppings or even in grandmom's favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe if you don't have one its on the back of the package
Courtney F.
Santee, CA
Everyone kepps talking about how good these are in cookies and stiff but they are also good to throw in you home-made trail mix !!! i love to have them with salty stuff ,they also work great on pretzels !
Elizabeth O.
Providence , RI
I've used Toll House Chocolate Chips for years and they are still my go-to chocolate chips for anything I'm baking. They are the key ingredient to making fantastic chocolate chip cookies! So delicious!
Jordan M.
Morgantown, WV
My mom used Nestle, my grandma used Nestle, and I use Nestle chocolate chips when baking. They are great to eat in handfuls when you need a chocolate fix or in the most labor-intensive desserts where you need quality trusted ingredients. Can't go wrong with Nestle chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?