BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?204 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle L.
The best chocolate chips to bake with, period. I usually use these when I make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies or when making banana bread.. you should try it!
Andrea H.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great for making fudge or buckeyes! They are easy to melt in both a double broiler and the microwave. The flavor for semi-sweet is just enough for any dessert!
Emma A.
Logan, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfect for baking and turn any cookie into something great! Unfortunately I usually eat the bag by themselves before I can get them into the cookie.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
These are my favorite chips to use in my baking! I've tried substituting these with store brand chips, but they just don't taste the same. These are the best!
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
I get the big 'ole bag from Costco! These are the ONLY chips I use in my cookies. They're not over sweet, they compliment the cookie recipe provided on the bag
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
These are the only chocolate chips I use for baking, good quality chocolate, very rich taste, and they melt very nicely. I live making s'more sheets with these
Carly H.
Raleigh, NC
To be honest, I don't do a lot of baking. However, I do enjoy keeping these in my fridge for a quick and easy sweet snack that doesn't have a ton of calories.
Brenda R.
Reedley, CA
Definitely a go to when baking brownies, cupcakes or anything that requires chocolate! Melts at a great consistency and looks amazing drizzled ontop of a cake!
Karen W.
Sevierville, TN
These are the best morsals on the market. I've bought other name brand and store brands, none are are as rich as these. I would recommend these to everyone.
Hannah H.
You just can't beat toll house chocolate chips. I've tried store brands and other brand of chocolate chips but none of them taste or bake as good as these do.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?