BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jillian N.
Winston Salem, NC
A good, inexpensive go-to, but I can taste the difference between these and the more expensive brands. When given the choice, I'll go with Ghirardelli instead
Hayley B.
These are such a classic. The best chocolate chips for pancakes and cookies and all that. Not the best quality to just eat straight but they still taste good!!
Carly H.
Raleigh, NC
To be honest, I don't do a lot of baking. However, I do enjoy keeping these in my fridge for a quick and easy sweet snack that doesn't have a ton of calories.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love tollhouse semi-sweet morsels! They have the perfect balance to make the best chocolate chip cookies but they're yummy enough to eat right from the bag!
Laurene S.
I eat more of these than i put into my cookies, the best way to eat them is put them in the freezer for about an hour and they are nice and cold and chocolaty.
nadia C.
Holt, MI
Best for flavor,making candy and love the toll house recipe.i only use toll house for chocolate chip cookies. I also use them to make chocolate no bake cookies
Tammy C.
Richmond , TX
I use these to bake my homemade cookies. delicious every time! melts perfectly in your mouth! My kids and my family love them! never last two days in my house.
Aubrey H.
Utica , NY
I love adding these to my cookies. They seem to be a little bit larger than normal chocolate chips which really gives my cookies that chocolaty flavor I desire
Lily P.
These are a staple in our home. I use these in a variety of things. In oatmeal, pancakes, cookies and inside raspberries. They melt easy for fundue or tortes.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I use these when I actually bake from scratch..they seem to be the easiest to melt for me..they have a great flavor and work well in so many different recipes!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?