BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Toni P.
Shannon, IL
Of course I use these for chocolate chip cookies but I also use them in bread, melt them down to put on top of rice crispies, and toss them in my trail mix.
amber B.
Theae are the best chocolate chips to bake with or even to snack on out of the bag. I have to hide them in my house so my children do not eat them all before I can make cookies!
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only brand we buy for cookies, pancakes, and anythign else that needs chocolate. They have a good taste, work well with baking, and come in a huge bag at our "members only" big box store. Just wish they put out more coupons.
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
Nestle is literally the taste of tradition in my family. I grew up with my grandma making her locally "famous" chocolate chip cookies and this is the ONLY chocolate chip brand she would ever use. She passed along this tradition to me. My grandma knew how to bake, God rest her soul.
Amy K.
Lexington, KY
These are my go-to chocolate chips when baking cookies or making fudge. They taste great and are affordable. I prefer the Nestle brand white chocolate chips over the other pricier brands at the store.
Danielle L.
Chicopee, MA
I grew up with my mom using these..and I continue the tradition with my family. I use them in chocolate chip cookies but I also melt them down and dip strawberries in it makes for an elegant style treat
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Not just for cookies and baking! amazing for making chocolate crissonts, eatting out of the bag, or even drizzling over a thing of fresh popcorn!!
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are great and the perfect size to use when baking cookies or bars, pancakes, or other food items. I'm not a huge fan of semi-sweet chocolate, but once baked or cooked, it tastes a whole lot better.
Liz B.
Milwaukee, WI
Cookies, Muffins & more. My favorite pairing recently has been fresh cut strawberries & chocolate chips. Perfect treat and a healthy alternative to ice cream or other unhealthy options.
Jesse L.
Its chocolate chips.... what could be better. They are delicious in cookies, cakes, candies, and even in trail mix. Honestly there is nothing bad I can say about this product.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?