BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cynthia  R.
Monrovia , Ca
I always use these whenever a baking recipe calls for chocolate. The semi-sweet works really well so your baked goods don't have chunks that are overly sweet.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll house is a good brand for baking . The morsels are good to use when your making chocolate chip cookies or even using to melt to dip pretzels , fruit etc .
Clarissa J.
Richardson, TX
Absolute must for making chocolate chip cookies. I used milk chocolate chip once boyfriend said it was to sweet but semi sweet makes yummy cookies all the time
Emily A.
My favorite baking morsels for cookies, brownies everything. I'm partial to toll house because it originated in my hometown but they are delicious either way!
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
The only chocolate chip we use in my family! Delicious every time, and never waxy like some of the off brands can be. Melt in your mouth, gooey deliciousness!
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Only morsels worth buying for my baking needs. I get them in all the flavors. They are perfect in cookies, brownies, cakes. They melt very well if needed.
LEAR18053 Diana D.

It is the best chocolate chip I know, serves to decorate most of all, I love to put it in the chocolate cakes that I do and they are fabulous. Recommend them.!
Rachel H.
Carson City, NV
These are my go-to chocolate chips for all my favorite cookie recipes. I have to hide them because my family would finish the bag before I can bake with them.
Camila w.
Just bought this last week to make some cake pops (I used for the little eyes) for a family party and this worked great. It also tastes really good of course!
Kassandra R.
San Elizario, TX
I use this with my cookies, cakes, pancakes, cupcakes.. i melt them and cover strawberries with it or other fruit it's a MUST in my household to have these <3
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?