BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsea N.
WILLIAMSTOWN
These little morsels are perfect for everything-- throw them in your favorite trail mix, pancakes, and cookies. Or just have some as a snack! They're perfect!
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love tollhouse semi-sweet morsels! They have the perfect balance to make the best chocolate chip cookies but they're yummy enough to eat right from the bag!
Isabelle F.
When I bake my chocolate chip cookies, Toll House is the only way to go. Those other brands say, okay, but Toll House makes a cookie stand up and say eat me!!
Kailina D.
Tualatin, OR
This is the only brand I buy! Every other brand I can tell there's something not quite right, or if I'm melting them they don't melt as easily. Love love love!
Temple W.
These morsels can be used for anything. I've even eaten these by themselves. They never disappoint. They come in handy for about anything that needs chocolate
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Making some chocolate covered strawberries with these are the best ! Don't know what I'd use if I didn't have this but it's a good affordable price at Ralph's
Andrea H.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great for making fudge or buckeyes! They are easy to melt in both a double broiler and the microwave. The flavor for semi-sweet is just enough for any dessert!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Honestly, these are so great; it's so difficult to not eat all of these while baking. They melt evenly, have a great taste, and are all around a baking staple!
LEAR18053 Diana D.

It is the best chocolate chip I know, serves to decorate most of all, I love to put it in the chocolate cakes that I do and they are fabulous. Recommend them.!
Rachel H.
Carson City, NV
These are my go-to chocolate chips for all my favorite cookie recipes. I have to hide them because my family would finish the bag before I can bake with them.
member-d7ef08815
New York
Are these any good?? I have seen these at the store all the time. They look good but are they? I really would like to know if it is worth the money. Are the versatile?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get this ? I have never seen this at any store
Lizz V.
Is this expensive and where can I find this
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Are these used for baking?
Beth H.
Boca Raton, FL
What is your favorite way to use these?