BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Allison F.
Phoenix, AZ
Best chocolate chips. I love making cookies with these. I won't use anything else! A little more expensive than others I have seen in the store but taste great.
Kristin d.
North Port, FL
This is the only thing I use when baking. beat tasting chocolate for out sweets! my great grandma used them and all the way to me. definitely a quality product.
Jennifer M.
So so good love baking with these !!! I choose dark chocolate to be healthier also since the chocolate tastes stronger it really kills those chocolate cravings!
Natalie J.
Frankfort, KY
Mama's homemade chocolate chip cookies wouldn't be the same without these bad boys!!!! They're my go to treat ingredient! Yummo!! Decent price and taste great!!
Kendra B.
London, KY
These are great to use when making cookies. Or to melt down and use for something else. They have great flavor and taste. I also eat these straight out the bag.
Stephie C.
Paterson, NJ
Yummy yummy in your tummy. Lol, these are great chocolate chips. Not too bitter not too sweet. They kept easily. Good value. Great taste. Great for any dessert.
Chelsea C.
Concord, CA
Toll house always reminds me of baking cookies with my grandma as a kid. the chocolate chips are classic but personally the butterscotch chips are the way to go
Lauren G.
Fayetteville, AR
These are always my first choice when it comes to baking. Toll House just knows what they are doing. Perfectly semi-sweet. Makes amazing chocolate chip cookies!
Kristina M.
Davenport, IA
I remember my dad using these for his Christmas cookies every year. So now we use them! Great for chocolate chip cookies, or grab a handful for a sweet snack!
Sarah B.
Vermilion, OH
The only chocolate chips I will ever use for baking! We've used this brand ever since I was a kid. I sometimes sneak a few for a snack. Great product and price!
member-d7ef08815
New York
Are these any good?? I have seen these at the store all the time. They look good but are they? I really would like to know if it is worth the money. Are the versatile?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Where do you get this ? I have never seen this at any store
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Are these used for baking?
Lizz V.
Is this expensive and where can I find this
Beth H.
Boca Raton, FL
What is your favorite way to use these?