BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laurie M.
Garden City, MI
Love these chips. For a quick snack get a spoon full of pedant butter and cover it in chocolate chips ...hum you will go back for more just saying its awesome.
Katherine B.
Burke, VA
I love these chips, especially when are you banking cookies because they make any cookie great and I get to snack on them at the same time, I can't resist them
Marybeth M.
Pomona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my, where do I begin. Best chips you can use in cookies! Best to melt down, best everything. You never know when you may have a sweet tooth and want to bake.
markesha h.
These chocolate chips are one of my favorites. I use them in my fudge my cookies but best of all they are the third chocolate in my triple chocolate brownies.
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
These are awesome to bake with you can use them in or on everything you want. Your imagination can get the best of you sometimes. They are a great price also.
Madelaine M.
Medley, FL
Te amo Nestlé.......... No hay mucho que decir, tiene un precio accesible, su sabor es único y delicioso, además podes hacer diferentes tipos de postre con él
Isabelle F.
When I bake my chocolate chip cookies, Toll House is the only way to go. Those other brands say, okay, but Toll House makes a cookie stand up and say eat me!!
Michelle M.
These chocolate chips are my favorite for baking cookies as well as muffins. i find that when you need melted chocolate these chocolate chips melt the easiest.
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
I use these to make: cupcakes, and brownies, banana bread and chocolate chip pancakes. They aren't bitter, and often have yummy new recipes to try on the back.
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
These are super good! You can literally eat them just like that because their so good, but you can use them to make cookies or brownies, shakes, it is worth it
Amber K.
What is your favorite treat to make with these? (Excluding the classic chocolate chip cookie.)
Halimeh H.
Staten Island, NY
Can you use them to make chocolate covered cake pops?
Victoria H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone else enjoy eating the chocolate from the bag?? 😁
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
Are these okay to eat alone?
Maggie b.