BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Angie H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love making Pancakes with these choco. chips. My family loves them... I even bake cupcakes with these... I make chocolate chip Cupcakes... LOVE love love them
Stephie C.
Paterson, NJ
Yummy yummy in your tummy. Lol, these are great chocolate chips. Not too bitter not too sweet. They kept easily. Good value. Great taste. Great for any dessert.
Marybeth M.
Pomona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my, where do I begin. Best chips you can use in cookies! Best to melt down, best everything. You never know when you may have a sweet tooth and want to bake.
Kendra B.
London, KY
These are great to use when making cookies. Or to melt down and use for something else. They have great flavor and taste. I also eat these straight out the bag.
Angela H.
Although more expensive than the store brand, these chips melt the best. The taste is comparable with other brands, but its meltability is its selling feature!
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
These are my favorite semi sweet chips. I use them for candy, brownies, cookies & even pies. Delicious! Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Laurie M.
Garden City, MI
Love these chips. For a quick snack get a spoon full of pedant butter and cover it in chocolate chips ...hum you will go back for more just saying its awesome.
Kristin d.
North Port, FL
This is the only thing I use when baking. beat tasting chocolate for out sweets! my great grandma used them and all the way to me. definitely a quality product.
Katherine B.
Burke, VA
I love these chips, especially when are you banking cookies because they make any cookie great and I get to snack on them at the same time, I can't resist them
Angelique Z.
These are the only chocolate chips I use to bake! I usually keep at least one bag in my cabinets because ya never know when you're going to want some chocolate!
Do they melt easy? Are they creamy?
Tara T.
Are these good to cook with?
Katie F.
Holt, MI
Are these okay to eat plain?
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Which flavor of these do you prefer?
Jenna M.
Creston, BC
Are these the same shape and size as most chocolate chips?