BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
The only chocolate chip we use in my family! Delicious every time, and never waxy like some of the off brands can be. Melt in your mouth, gooey deliciousness!
Lindsey B.
I've this brand I use them all the time in my baking, it is delicious! I'd highly recommend people using this brand over others. I normally get this at target
Temple W.
These morsels can be used for anything. I've even eaten these by themselves. They never disappoint. They come in handy for about anything that needs chocolate
Lily P.
These are a staple in our home. I use these in a variety of things. In oatmeal, pancakes, cookies and inside raspberries. They melt easy for fundue or tortes.
Melody C.
Mcallen, TX
I love using these chocolate chips. They make my chocolate chip cookies the yummiest! I definitely recommend you try them out for any recipe you want to bake!
Analisa Z.
Fresno, CA
So amazing and serves tons of purposes. I love that these come in an assortment of flavors and size bags as well as sweet and semi and dark and white chocolate
Camila w.
Just bought this last week to make some cake pops (I used for the little eyes) for a family party and this worked great. It also tastes really good of course!
Sandra R.
Odenville, AL
My family loves these morsels. I make Peppermint Bark at Christmas. It a big hit. The kids can't wait until it's done. The best part is how easy it is to make.
LEAR18053 Diana D.

It is the best chocolate chip I know, serves to decorate most of all, I love to put it in the chocolate cakes that I do and they are fabulous. Recommend them.!
Katie L.
I own a bakery and I use these in all of my chocolate creations, even frosting! They're a staple in my kitchen and I depend on them to make my customers happy!
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
DARK OR MILK CHOCOLATE 🍫?
Katiuska R.
Miami
What should I Make with this?
faby r.
hamden, CT
Is this good gor baking???
Kirsten K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What are everyone's favorite thing to make with these besides cookies?
Do they melt easy? Are they creamy?