BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Angelique Z.
These are the only chocolate chips I use to bake! I usually keep at least one bag in my cabinets because ya never know when you're going to want some chocolate!
Narcisa M.
The best morsels to make yummy treats with. From brownies to cupcakes and every chocolate chip banana bread. You can't go wrong using these! #morsels #chocolate
Tanisha G.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always buy these in hopes I am going to try to bake something cool - instead, i end up eating it all myself over the course of a week. I'm a chocolate addict!
Chelsea C.
Concord, CA
Toll house always reminds me of baking cookies with my grandma as a kid. the chocolate chips are classic but personally the butterscotch chips are the way to go
morgan w.
Go to chocolate chips!! these are never a let down & i know my chocolate chip cookies wouldn't be the same without them! they're always on hand in our pantry :)
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH
The only chocolate chips I will ever use for baking! We've used this brand ever since I was a kid. I sometimes sneak a few for a snack. Great product and price!
Lisa F.
HINCKLEY, OH
I use them in so many recipes! I've tried using different brands, but you can actually taste the difference! Best in cookies, muffins, pancakes...ok everything!
Carly H.
Raleigh, NC
To be honest, I don't do a lot of baking. However, I do enjoy keeping these in my fridge for a quick and easy sweet snack that doesn't have a ton of calories.
Clarissa J.
Richardson, TX
Absolute must for making chocolate chip cookies. I used milk chocolate chip once boyfriend said it was to sweet but semi sweet makes yummy cookies all the time
Karen W.
Sevierville, TN
These are the best morsals on the market. I've bought other name brand and store brands, none are are as rich as these. I would recommend these to everyone.
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
Where can i find them?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Do these come in white chocolate?
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, Nc
I have been looking to use these in something besides chiclate chip cookies. what do you recommend?
Michelle V.
Riverside , CA
Are they good
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
What do you recommend I make with these?