BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angie H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love making Pancakes with these choco. chips. My family loves them... I even bake cupcakes with these... I make chocolate chip Cupcakes... LOVE love love them
Marybeth M.
Pomona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my, where do I begin. Best chips you can use in cookies! Best to melt down, best everything. You never know when you may have a sweet tooth and want to bake.
Tiffany S.
Hanford, CA
I love baking with the semi-sweet Nestle chocolate! I substitute unsweetened morsels with the semi-sweet because they have the right amount of sweetness to it!
Katherine B.
Burke, VA
I love these chips, especially when are you banking cookies because they make any cookie great and I get to snack on them at the same time, I can't resist them
Kailina D.
Tualatin, OR
This is the only brand I buy! Every other brand I can tell there's something not quite right, or if I'm melting them they don't melt as easily. Love love love!
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
I use these to make: cupcakes, and brownies, banana bread and chocolate chip pancakes. They aren't bitter, and often have yummy new recipes to try on the back.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I use these when I actually bake from scratch..they seem to be the easiest to melt for me..they have a great flavor and work well in so many different recipes!
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
These are awesome to bake with you can use them in or on everything you want. Your imagination can get the best of you sometimes. They are a great price also.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Who wouldn't love these. Great to bake with and I love to throw some in my Greek yogurt when I have a craving for sweets but don't want to derail my diet lol.
Chelsea N.
WILLIAMSTOWN
These little morsels are perfect for everything-- throw them in your favorite trail mix, pancakes, and cookies. Or just have some as a snack! They're perfect!
Sherry R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which is better semi-sweet or full on chocolate?
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
Who else eats these by themselves?
Tequila C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can i find these?
Can you melt these down for chocolate covered strawberries?
Kelly  B.
Donald , Victoria
What do you rather; eating them straight from the bag or baking with them?