BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Angelique Z.
These are the only chocolate chips I use to bake! I usually keep at least one bag in my cabinets because ya never know when you're going to want some chocolate!
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmmmm makes the best chocolate chip cookies!!! Cookies best when just out of the oven because chocolate is nice and gooey. I make these whenever I can. So easy.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I absolutely love chocolate chips and Toll House Morsels probably has the best. They're perfect for baking and don't fall apart when mixing everything together.
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
Yo so my sweetness of Java gyps they've been in my life since I was out of my moms room she makes bomb cookies with these keep you and you also getting pancakes
Kristina M.
Davenport, IA
I remember my dad using these for his Christmas cookies every year. So now we use them! Great for chocolate chip cookies, or grab a handful for a sweet snack!
Wendy M.
I buy several bags at a time to keep in my pantry. Perfect for cookies and in brownies too. Toll House is my preferred brand as they taste good and melt better.
Jonna N.
These are perfect for baking, quick snack on its own, or if you want you can put them on top of pudding for a little texture. Still yummy either way you eat it.
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
El sabor de estos productos es bastante bueno , contienen ingredientes de alta calidad y se mantiene su excelencia en sabor e innovación los recomiendo , ami me encantan!
claudia j.
menlo park, CA
Love these for baking, dipping strawberries in, and plainly eating them. some times we eat 1/3 of the bag before we get to use them in baking they're delicious.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
These make for the best baking morsels.. They melt perfectly and do not get super soggy. They are also great for use to melt for chocolate covered strawberries.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back