BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
These are the only chocolate chips I use for baking, good quality chocolate, very rich taste, and they melt very nicely. I live making s'more sheets with these
Melissa D.
I bake a lot, and these are great. They are cheap, and taste good. They always work well when I bake. Don't get the unsweetened ones though. They are way too bitter to bake with.
Brianna D.
Toll House Morsels are great for baking various desserts! They are also great to eat to just by themselves! You can never go wrong with chocolate!
Paulina C.
Johnstown, PA
I've been using these since I was child just learning how to mix the ingredients together. These are the best tasting chips out there, other kinds tend to lose their chocolatey flavor when baked in but these don't seem to. You can melt them down or put them in your favorite recipes.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
These are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. I have never had an issue baking with these. The taste is always on point and you get a good amount in the bag.
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
I love using these delicious chocolate chips for baking and even to snack on! These chocolate chip melt so good and moisty in your mouth. I usually melt these and cover up my strawberries for a yummy taste.
Megan S.
St Louis Park, MN
These are what I use in all of my baking. I usually by the off brands or generics if I can, but this is one thing where I don't. You can't make the classic Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie without these!
Abigail C.
Pacific, WA
This is great for vegan baking since it doesn't contain dairy! Also Tollhouse reminds me of an episode of Friends! I hope anyone reading knows what I mean :)
Marie L.
Mtn House, CA
The best chocolate chip cookies on the block! I grew up eating toll house chocolate chips so once I had my son I knew what cookies we'd be making & he loves them just as much as I did when I was younger.
Danielle E.
NORTH BALDWIN, NY
I have always used these chips. In my opinion there is no other brand of Chocolate Chips that tastes as good anywhere on the market. They have an amazing texture and always allow for amazing baked goods :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?