BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Hayley B.
These are such a classic. The best chocolate chips for pancakes and cookies and all that. Not the best quality to just eat straight but they still taste good!!
Maureen K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't do too much baking but I keep a bag on hand for chocolate emergencies. This is the perfect go-to snack when you don't have any bar candy in the house.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Who wouldn't love these. Great to bake with and I love to throw some in my Greek yogurt when I have a craving for sweets but don't want to derail my diet lol.
Ashley W.
Omak, WA
I keep a bag of these in my cupboard when I'm dieting so I can have a tiny bit of chocolate cravings. Plus, I can use them to melt chocolate for strawberries.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll house is a good brand for baking . The morsels are good to use when your making chocolate chip cookies or even using to melt to dip pretzels , fruit etc .
Lorraine K.
Fort Myers, FL
Nestle morsels are so versatile. They are great for baking and when needed the can be melted with ease. Their great taste and different flavors are top notch.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nestles is the brand to go too!!! I use these to make my chocolate chip cookies or when my sweet tooth is at its highest point, I eat them by the handfuls haha
Karen W.
Sevierville, TN
These are the best morsals on the market. I've bought other name brand and store brands, none are are as rich as these. I would recommend these to everyone.
Camila w.
Just bought this last week to make some cake pops (I used for the little eyes) for a family party and this worked great. It also tastes really good of course!
Jillian N.
Winston Salem, NC
A good, inexpensive go-to, but I can taste the difference between these and the more expensive brands. When given the choice, I'll go with Ghirardelli instead
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?