BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Morgan S.
Chino Valley, AZ
Tollhouse cookies are hard to recreate with any other brand. It is also encouraging there is no High Fructose Corn Syrup! I agree with another reviewer, when on sale, stock up!
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
I love using these delicious chocolate chips for baking and even to snack on! These chocolate chip melt so good and moisty in your mouth. I usually melt these and cover up my strawberries for a yummy taste.
Lizzie P.
Saint Cloud, FL
I don't think that these are the absolute best, but since I grew up using them, the taste just feels comforting to me. I love baking with these. They have such an amazing flavor.
Christina L.
Newark , DE
I can never have them in the house without stealing a few here an there. They are so yummy! Plus, for a girl on a budget like me I take a few with a scoop of peanut butter and have a homemade reese cup =]
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
You can not make chocolate chip cookies or pancakes without these. they have a great taste and I can't help but sneak a few while baking with them
Emily M.
Norwalk, CT
These come in a variety of sized bags which is perfect to keep for different recipes (or snacking). Great for pancakes, cookies and pies - these chocolate chips are cheap enough to use frequently and tasty enough to keep going back for more.
Maricarmen M.
I love these Toll House Morsels chocolate chips for sweets I bake, I love that they are chocolaty but not to much. Highly Recommended for cookies!
Terre P.
Terre Haute, IN
My children are huge fans of chocolate chip pancakes and cookies. So we always have a stock full in the cupboard. This brand is the only chip that holds it's shape and does not taste bitter. At times when I need a quick chocolate fix I will sneak a few chips and the taste is perfect!
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
Toll House is always my first pick when it comes to buying any kind of morsels. Not only do I use them in many different kinds of cookies, but I also put them in my pancakes! Always a great choice!
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
This is perfect for anything with chocolate chips in it. Pancakes? Check. Cookies? Double check. My only suggestion regards their recipe: use margarine instead of butter & they'll taste a WHOLE lot better!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?