BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brittney W.
Sacramento, CA
These are good for baking cakes and cookies and brownies, but they're even better for just plain eating. One or two at a time while baking is always the best.
Clarissa J.
Richardson, TX
Absolute must for making chocolate chip cookies. I used milk chocolate chip once boyfriend said it was to sweet but semi sweet makes yummy cookies all the time
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA
These chocolate chips are used regularly in our house. We add them to brownies and cookies, pancakes, and trail mix! They are also affordable and taste great!
Katie L.
I own a bakery and I use these in all of my chocolate creations, even frosting! They're a staple in my kitchen and I depend on them to make my customers happy!
Kim S.
Chaffee, MO
These morsels are good by themselves and work great in recipes. They melt very well too and they don't have a bitter taste. This is the only brand I'll buy.
Maddy G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use this brand 95% of the time. Tastes great and easy to use! Can use for chocolate chip cookies, to melt, or just simply to eat when you have a sweet tooth.
Ammanda Y.
Wakeman, Oh
I use this product all the time when I make my cookies. I know a lot of people that use it for other things. I do use it for more than cookies. Love the taste.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll house is a good brand for baking . The morsels are good to use when your making chocolate chip cookies or even using to melt to dip pretzels , fruit etc .
Danielle K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Hands down, the best chocolate chips you can buy. They taste great, and homemade chocolate chip cookies just don't taste the same if you don't use this brand!
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nestles is the brand to go too!!! I use these to make my chocolate chip cookies or when my sweet tooth is at its highest point, I eat them by the handfuls haha
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?