BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Carissa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Thanks to the episode of friends where Monica makes chocolate chip cookies this is the only brand of chips I will buy. I love that the recipe is on the package.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
These are my favorite semi sweet chips. I use them for candy, brownies, cookies & even pies. Delicious! Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Hannah F.
Orem, UT
This is a staple for me. Not only do I love to bake but I love chocolate so I end up using these in large quantities! Just good old fashioned delicious classic.
Kendra B.
London, KY
These are great to use when making cookies. Or to melt down and use for something else. They have great flavor and taste. I also eat these straight out the bag.
Megan M.
Lynchburg, VA
My favorite to use for baking!! I love the size and the taste. I always have a few bags on hand just in case you need to whip up a batch of cookies! Good price.
Justina V.
Streetsboro, OH
This is the only chocolate chip we use when baking CCCs. One bite of this chocolate and it takes you back to childhood and creates new memories for little ones.
Stephie C.
Paterson, NJ
Yummy yummy in your tummy. Lol, these are great chocolate chips. Not too bitter not too sweet. They kept easily. Good value. Great taste. Great for any dessert.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I love baking cookies and toll house chocolate chips are my go too! I love the making of chocolate peanut butter chocolate chip cookies with toll house chips.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am a fat kid. I love sweets and I love these as an easy treat. Just pack it and go. Great in comparison to alternatives. Really easy my hankering sweet tooth!
Natalie J.
Frankfort, KY
Mama's homemade chocolate chip cookies wouldn't be the same without these bad boys!!!! They're my go to treat ingredient! Yummo!! Decent price and taste great!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart