BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tara A.
Iowa, LA
I love to bake and this is my favorite brand of Chocolate chips. They melt perfectly when need be as well. I would recommend these for all of your baking needs.
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
I follow the recipes on the back of the bag for the cookies. I like semi sweet. I think the cookies taste best with this chocolate. They're sweet but too sweet.
Kalika S.
decatur, al
This can be used in almost any desert you want to make. From melting it to drop Oreos, pretzels or use them to make chocolate chip cookies, pancakes or muffins.
Erica A.
Richmond Hill, ON
This is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies. Not too sweet, which is perfect for cookies. These are great for baking... I especially love to use the mini ones.
Rebeca G.
Wenatchee, WA
I love using this brand of chocolate chips every time I bake. I have used these for chocolate chip cookies and have even melted them down to cover over bananas.
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
Yo so my sweetness of Java gyps they've been in my life since I was out of my moms room she makes bomb cookies with these keep you and you also getting pancakes
Cassidy C.
I am addicted to chocolate. I use these for everything! Baking, pancakes/waffles, oatmeal, etc. I even just grab a handful and eat them if I'm having a craving.
Wendy M.
I buy several bags at a time to keep in my pantry. Perfect for cookies and in brownies too. Toll House is my preferred brand as they taste good and melt better.
Carissa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Thanks to the episode of friends where Monica makes chocolate chip cookies this is the only brand of chips I will buy. I love that the recipe is on the package.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmmmm makes the best chocolate chip cookies!!! Cookies best when just out of the oven because chocolate is nice and gooey. I make these whenever I can. So easy.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?