BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I love baking cookies and toll house chocolate chips are my go too! I love the making of chocolate peanut butter chocolate chip cookies with toll house chips.
morgan w.
Go to chocolate chips!! these are never a let down & i know my chocolate chip cookies wouldn't be the same without them! they're always on hand in our pantry :)
Tiffany S.
Hanford, CA
I love baking with the semi-sweet Nestle chocolate! I substitute unsweetened morsels with the semi-sweet because they have the right amount of sweetness to it!
Lisa F.
HINCKLEY, OH
I use them in so many recipes! I've tried using different brands, but you can actually taste the difference! Best in cookies, muffins, pancakes...ok everything!
Angie H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love making Pancakes with these choco. chips. My family loves them... I even bake cupcakes with these... I make chocolate chip Cupcakes... LOVE love love them
Chelsea C.
Vallejo , CA
Toll house always reminds me of baking cookies with my grandma as a kid. the chocolate chips are classic but personally the butterscotch chips are the way to go
Katherine B.
Burke, VA
I love these chips, especially when are you banking cookies because they make any cookie great and I get to snack on them at the same time, I can't resist them
Marybeth M.
Pomona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my, where do I begin. Best chips you can use in cookies! Best to melt down, best everything. You never know when you may have a sweet tooth and want to bake.
Amy B.
Yreka, CA
Forget the store brand or cheaper buy, get the good stuff! Nestle semi-sweet morsels are not only good for the most delicious cookies but also for yummy fudge!
Laurie M.
Garden City, MI
Love these chips. For a quick snack get a spoon full of pedant butter and cover it in chocolate chips ...hum you will go back for more just saying its awesome.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?