Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,362 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
Mmmmm makes the best chocolate chip cookies!!! Cookies best when just out of the oven because chocolate is nice and gooey. I make these whenever I can. So easy.
Love using these when I make my triple chocolate fudge cakes during the holidays. Other brands make the cakes taste dry. These add the right amount of moisture.
El sabor de estos productos es bastante bueno , contienen ingredientes de alta calidad y se mantiene su excelencia en sabor e innovación los recomiendo , ami me encantan!
Toll house is the ONLY brand i trust to do ALL of my holiday baking. i makes ganache perfect, chocolate chip 🍪's devine. and i also use it for chocolate fondue!
I buy several bags at a time to keep in my pantry. Perfect for cookies and in brownies too. Toll House is my preferred brand as they taste good and melt better.
This is a staple for me. Not only do I love to bake but I love chocolate so I end up using these in large quantities! Just good old fashioned delicious classic.
Mama's homemade chocolate chip cookies wouldn't be the same without these bad boys!!!! They're my go to treat ingredient! Yummo!! Decent price and taste great!!
I follow the recipes on the back of the bag for the cookies. I like semi sweet. I think the cookies taste best with this chocolate. They're sweet but too sweet.
A chocolate cookie is not complete without these. They're easy to use, and there's even a recipe on the back of the package. You cant go wrong with this stuff.
Thanks to the episode of friends where Monica makes chocolate chip cookies this is the only brand of chips I will buy. I love that the recipe is on the package.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos