BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmmmm makes the best chocolate chip cookies!!! Cookies best when just out of the oven because chocolate is nice and gooey. I make these whenever I can. So easy.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Love using these when I make my triple chocolate fudge cakes during the holidays. Other brands make the cakes taste dry. These add the right amount of moisture.
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
El sabor de estos productos es bastante bueno , contienen ingredientes de alta calidad y se mantiene su excelencia en sabor e innovación los recomiendo , ami me encantan!
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Toll house is the ONLY brand i trust to do ALL of my holiday baking. i makes ganache perfect, chocolate chip 🍪's devine. and i also use it for chocolate fondue!
Wendy M.
I buy several bags at a time to keep in my pantry. Perfect for cookies and in brownies too. Toll House is my preferred brand as they taste good and melt better.
Hannah F.
Orem, UT
This is a staple for me. Not only do I love to bake but I love chocolate so I end up using these in large quantities! Just good old fashioned delicious classic.
Natalie J.
Frankfort, KY
Mama's homemade chocolate chip cookies wouldn't be the same without these bad boys!!!! They're my go to treat ingredient! Yummo!! Decent price and taste great!!
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
I follow the recipes on the back of the bag for the cookies. I like semi sweet. I think the cookies taste best with this chocolate. They're sweet but too sweet.
Annie W.
San Francisco, CA
A chocolate cookie is not complete without these. They're easy to use, and there's even a recipe on the back of the package. You cant go wrong with this stuff.
Carissa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Thanks to the episode of friends where Monica makes chocolate chip cookies this is the only brand of chips I will buy. I love that the recipe is on the package.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?