BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Justina V.
Streetsboro, OH
This is the only chocolate chip we use when baking CCCs. One bite of this chocolate and it takes you back to childhood and creates new memories for little ones.
morgan w.
Go to chocolate chips!! these are never a let down & i know my chocolate chip cookies wouldn't be the same without them! they're always on hand in our pantry :)
Jelitsa F.
San Diego, CA
I put these in just about everything. Pancakes, muffins, desserts, etc. They're delicious and versatile. They also come in a bunch of flavors like butterscotch!
Lisa F.
I use them in so many recipes! I've tried using different brands, but you can actually taste the difference! Best in cookies, muffins, pancakes...ok everything!
kayla l.
Middletown, NY
I use these ever time i make homemade cookies they are my families favorites they cant get enough of them! The peanut butter ones are amazing too, a must try.
chelsea c.
Vallejo, CA
Toll house always reminds me of baking cookies with my grandma as a kid. the chocolate chips are classic but personally the butterscotch chips are the way to go
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I absolutely love chocolate chips and Toll House Morsels probably has the best. They're perfect for baking and don't fall apart when mixing everything together.
Alexandra A.
Fullerton , Ca
Cant go wrong with chocolate chips i used these to bake a lot i have a sweet tooth so i sometimes add a couple to my pancake mix for a sweeter taste mmm mmm good
Amy M.
I use these in cakes and cupcakes, pancakes. They are a great price and the taste is great. They melt down great also if you wanted to dip strawberries in them.
Erica A.
S Chesterfld, VA
This is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies. Not too sweet, which is perfect for cookies. These are great for baking... I especially love to use the mini ones.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?