BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley A.
Springfield, MO
This week I melted some over salted nuts and also threw them in with some peanut butter and oatmeal (among other necessaries like vanilla, eggs, baking soda and sugar) for some awesome cookies. Love these!
Katie G.
Carlsbad, CA
I use these chocolate chips in so many things I bake and they are delicious every time. I also keep the bag in the freezer door for a little treat when I'm craving anything sweet!
Francesca B.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This is the ONLY Nestle product that i buy. It is great for baking and it is very very tasteful. I would normally buy the store brand but this product is so much better that I do not mind paying the extra.
Marie L.
Mtn House, CA
The best chocolate chip cookies on the block! I grew up eating toll house chocolate chips so once I had my son I knew what cookies we'd be making & he loves them just as much as I did when I was younger.
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I've always used Toll House semi-sweets for baking—whether it's for chocolate chip cookies or melting it down for something like choco-covered strawberries, it's a great product for baking something sweet.
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
I love using these delicious chocolate chips for baking and even to snack on! These chocolate chip melt so good and moisty in your mouth. I usually melt these and cover up my strawberries for a yummy taste.
Nancy N.
Naples, Fl
These are my favorite chocolate chips! They are great to use in recipes (my favorite in pancakes and of course chocolate chip cookies), and they are great to eat straight from the bag. I cannot get enough.
Christina L.
Newark , DE
I can never have them in the house without stealing a few here an there. They are so yummy! Plus, for a girl on a budget like me I take a few with a scoop of peanut butter and have a homemade reese cup =]
Sandra C.
These are my favorite #morsels to make my #Christmas cookies with I love to use these mortals they are so delicious I even put some in my children's cocoa just so that they can have this flavor in the cocoa
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Tollhouse chips are a part of the famous chocolate chip cookie recipe and it's what I always use when I bake. The original recipe is usually right on the bag too which is helpful.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?