BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I absolutely love chocolate chips and Toll House Morsels probably has the best. They're perfect for baking and don't fall apart when mixing everything together.
Lisa F.
HINCKLEY, OH
I use them in so many recipes! I've tried using different brands, but you can actually taste the difference! Best in cookies, muffins, pancakes...ok everything!
Kailina D.
Tualatin, OR
This is the only brand I buy! Every other brand I can tell there's something not quite right, or if I'm melting them they don't melt as easily. Love love love!
Tammy C.
Richmond , TX
I use these to bake my homemade cookies. delicious every time! melts perfectly in your mouth! My kids and my family love them! never last two days in my house.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I use these when I actually bake from scratch..they seem to be the easiest to melt for me..they have a great flavor and work well in so many different recipes!
Maureen K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't do too much baking but I keep a bag on hand for chocolate emergencies. This is the perfect go-to snack when you don't have any bar candy in the house.
markesha h.
These chocolate chips are one of my favorites. I use them in my fudge my cookies but best of all they are the third chocolate in my triple chocolate brownies.
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
I get the big 'ole bag from Costco! These are the ONLY chips I use in my cookies. They're not over sweet, they compliment the cookie recipe provided on the bag
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
A pantry staple. The semisweet morsels make for the BEST chocolate chip cookies. I also like to put them in oatmeal cookies with craisins and shredded coconut.
Kim S.
Chaffee, MO
These morsels are good by themselves and work great in recipes. They melt very well too and they don't have a bitter taste. This is the only brand I'll buy.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?