BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Erica A.
S Chesterfld, VA
This is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies. Not too sweet, which is perfect for cookies. These are great for baking... I especially love to use the mini ones.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
These make for the best baking morsels.. They melt perfectly and do not get super soggy. They are also great for use to melt for chocolate covered strawberries.
Carissa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Thanks to the episode of friends where Monica makes chocolate chip cookies this is the only brand of chips I will buy. I love that the recipe is on the package.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mmmmm makes the best chocolate chip cookies!!! Cookies best when just out of the oven because chocolate is nice and gooey. I make these whenever I can. So easy.
Megan M.
Lynchburg, VA
My favorite to use for baking!! I love the size and the taste. I always have a few bags on hand just in case you need to whip up a batch of cookies! Good price.
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
Yo so my sweetness of Java gyps they've been in my life since I was out of my moms room she makes bomb cookies with these keep you and you also getting pancakes
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Love using these when I make my triple chocolate fudge cakes during the holidays. Other brands make the cakes taste dry. These add the right amount of moisture.
Kalika S.
decatur, al
This can be used in almost any desert you want to make. From melting it to drop Oreos, pretzels or use them to make chocolate chip cookies, pancakes or muffins.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Toll house is the ONLY brand i trust to do ALL of my holiday baking. i makes ganache perfect, chocolate chip 🍪's devine. and i also use it for chocolate fondue!
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
El sabor de estos productos es bastante bueno , contienen ingredientes de alta calidad y se mantiene su excelencia en sabor e innovación los recomiendo , ami me encantan!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?