BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
kayla l.
Middletown, NY
I use these ever time i make homemade cookies they are my families favorites they cant get enough of them! The peanut butter ones are amazing too, a must try.
Lisa F.
HINCKLEY, OH
I use them in so many recipes! I've tried using different brands, but you can actually taste the difference! Best in cookies, muffins, pancakes...ok everything!
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
Love these for baking, dipping strawberries in, and plainly eating them. some times we eat 1/3 of the bag before we get to use them in baking they're delicious.
chelsea c.
Vallejo, CA
Toll house always reminds me of baking cookies with my grandma as a kid. the chocolate chips are classic but personally the butterscotch chips are the way to go
Jonna N.
These are perfect for baking, quick snack on its own, or if you want you can put them on top of pudding for a little texture. Still yummy either way you eat it.
morgan w.
Go to chocolate chips!! these are never a let down & i know my chocolate chip cookies wouldn't be the same without them! they're always on hand in our pantry :)
Jelitsa F.
San Diego, CA
I put these in just about everything. Pancakes, muffins, desserts, etc. They're delicious and versatile. They also come in a bunch of flavors like butterscotch!
Kristina M.
Davenport, IA
I remember my dad using these for his Christmas cookies every year. So now we use them! Great for chocolate chip cookies, or grab a handful for a sweet snack!
Justina V.
Streetsboro, OH
This is the only chocolate chip we use when baking CCCs. One bite of this chocolate and it takes you back to childhood and creates new memories for little ones.
Annie W.
San Francisco, CA
A chocolate cookie is not complete without these. They're easy to use, and there's even a recipe on the back of the package. You cant go wrong with this stuff.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?