BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Courtney W.
Glasgow, KY
You can add these to anything! From the classic toll house recipe, to trail mix of chocolate covered pretzels. Anything that these morsels touch are delicious!
Rocio E.
Port Arthur , TX
Great for cooking

This is what I use to make chocolate chip pancakes and my kids enjoy them you can also use them for chocolatcakee chip cookies and use it for decorating.
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
These chocolates are amazing! They're great for applying to cookies. You can buy this at basically any grocery store! I love these because they're bomb! It's very affordable and there's a good amount!!
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using these with many recipes. They have the perfect taste and I eat it often. It is a good price and can be found at stores like Publix. It is a great brand and is worth the buy. I would recommend.
Dominique R.
I absolutely love these! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone :) Go get it......like now, with no hesitation!
Kaylee G.
Coppell, TX
My go to purchase for baking. Such a great brand and they work wonderfully with all of my recipes. Extremely affordable and there are often coupons or specials. I purchase them at my local grocery store in bulk!
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Best chocolate chips on the market. I use these all the time. They are great to add into your pancakes in the morning or to even bake chocolate chip cookies with, I'll even melt them to dip fruit and pretzels!
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
Perfect for making chocolate chip cookies or mixing with vanilla ice cream they also can be used to make chocolate covered strawberries and once the chocolate is melted it doesn't have that nasty after taste
Stephani D.
Encinal, TX
These morsels are a must have in my kitchen! I always keep them on hand so if the baking mood strikes then I have them to use them. Always incorporate them into my desserts.
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI
I love baking with these! Perfect amount of sweetness, and who doesn't like chocolate?! I always have these around during the holidays! Cheap and easy to find at the store as well. A must have in the house!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back