BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara H.
I think that these chocolate are ideal for baking. Other than baking I'd probably wouldn't eat them by itself. I would recommend this to others, however I feel like there may be better chocolate out there.
Carlee S.
Reno, NV
These are my favorite as far as chocolate chips go :) They aren't too sweet but just sweet enough! I use them in chocolate chip cookies and I also put them in my oatmeal when I want extra chocolate in my day ;)
Laura K.
Newberg, OR
When you go to bake those chocolate chip cookies, what brand is better than nestle? That's right - there isn't one! This product has been my go-to chocolate chip source since I started baking 25+ years ago!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
These are my go to chips because the others just aren't the same! great for cookies, breads, cakes... they melt down well, and me and my little one eat them right out of the bag !
Cindy B.
I've been baking for years and have only used Nestle Toll House. That is what my Mother used and she passed it down to me. They even taste good just eating them right out of the bag!
Julie D.
Los Angeles, CA
These are a perfect addition for everything from cookies, pancakes, muffins, breads, ice cream, melting and even straight out of the bag to satisfy your sweet tooth. There is always a bag or two in my pantry.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
Sometimes I eat them straight from the bag lol. Good for baking too. My favorite use? Get cashews, pretzels, and raisins too to make a really good trail mix. Yum
Glenda B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love to melt these and make my own chocolate covered peanuts. Yum!! Its the best thing ever. You can use it for baking, putting them in your pancakes or just take a handful and just have it as a little snack.
Amber B.
Latrobe, PA
Anytime a recipe calls for chocolate chips, I immediately reach for this brand. My grandmother used it, my mother still uses it and I swear by it. Three generations of devoted bakers can't be wrong. Can they?
MacKenzie M.
Denton, TX
Call me weird, but ever since I had a baby, I freeze the chocolate chips, put them in the bottom of a cup, add cold milk and eat with a spoon! Completely helps my chocolate craving!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?