BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Hannah F.
Orem, UT
This is a staple for me. Not only do I love to bake but I love chocolate so I end up using these in large quantities! Just good old fashioned delicious classic.
Jelitsa F.
San Diego, CA
I put these in just about everything. Pancakes, muffins, desserts, etc. They're delicious and versatile. They also come in a bunch of flavors like butterscotch!
Amy M.
I use these in cakes and cupcakes, pancakes. They are a great price and the taste is great. They melt down great also if you wanted to dip strawberries in them.
Kristina M.
Davenport, IA
I remember my dad using these for his Christmas cookies every year. So now we use them! Great for chocolate chip cookies, or grab a handful for a sweet snack!
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
Yo so my sweetness of Java gyps they've been in my life since I was out of my moms room she makes bomb cookies with these keep you and you also getting pancakes
chelsea c.
Vallejo, CA
Toll house always reminds me of baking cookies with my grandma as a kid. the chocolate chips are classic but personally the butterscotch chips are the way to go
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
I follow the recipes on the back of the bag for the cookies. I like semi sweet. I think the cookies taste best with this chocolate. They're sweet but too sweet.
Annie W.
San Francisco, CA
A chocolate cookie is not complete without these. They're easy to use, and there's even a recipe on the back of the package. You cant go wrong with this stuff.
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
Love these for baking, dipping strawberries in, and plainly eating them. some times we eat 1/3 of the bag before we get to use them in baking they're delicious.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I absolutely love chocolate chips and Toll House Morsels probably has the best. They're perfect for baking and don't fall apart when mixing everything together.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?