BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX
These bring back memories of my mom making chocolate chip cookies every Christmas. A great plus - Nestle Toll House morsels are great for making tasty chocolate covered strawberries.
Krisana S.
Saint Peters, MO
These are a staple in any sweet cookie or baking adventure. And if you are anything like me, you will find a way to work them into just about anything. Add them to a pudding cup for an extra chocolate zing : )
Casey N.
Gaithersburg , MD
The only brand of chocolate chips I'll buy! I use them for baking, snacking and in trail mix for an on the go treat. I love that they come in different sizes too to fit the treat :)
linda r.
I often use these when it comes to baking or even just to snack on with a hand full ;) but my favorite way to use them are to chocolate dipped strawberries mmmm best chocolate to use
Tricia T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is my go-to product for all things requiring chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate. Sometimes I even eat them on their own when I'm craving chocolate! You can't go wrong with Nestle Toll House Morsels!
Glenda B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love to melt these and make my own chocolate covered peanuts. Yum!! Its the best thing ever. You can use it for baking, putting them in your pancakes or just take a handful and just have it as a little snack.
Amber B.
Latrobe, PA
Anytime a recipe calls for chocolate chips, I immediately reach for this brand. My grandmother used it, my mother still uses it and I swear by it. Three generations of devoted bakers can't be wrong. Can they?
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
Nestle Chocolate chips are my favorite. I have used other brands, but these work the best in cookies and as "candy coating" etc. I also believe they taste better than other brands.
Laura K.
Newberg, OR
When you go to bake those chocolate chip cookies, what brand is better than nestle? That's right - there isn't one! This product has been my go-to chocolate chip source since I started baking 25+ years ago!
Carlee S.
Reno, NV
These are my favorite as far as chocolate chips go :) They aren't too sweet but just sweet enough! I use them in chocolate chip cookies and I also put them in my oatmeal when I want extra chocolate in my day ;)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?