BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
This ones are my favorites to cook some good chocolate chips cookies or brownies. Best price EVER and best quality of all times... I am just obsessed with this presentation because it has lots and lots of chips!!! Love it!
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use when baking! They're a staple in my house, especially when the Christmas season is here and I'm always baking up a storm! These are the perfect chips for chocolate chip cookies!
Emily M.
You can do so much with morsels. Of course you can use it to make chocolate chip cookies. Which are delicious! You can use it in brownies. You can also melt them and drizzle them over rice Kristy treats or any other snack.
Felicia G.
Denham Spgs, LA
I use these for all my baking needs. I will not use any other brand. These work perfect for melting to just adding to a recipe. The butterscotch chips are good too! I make the best candy with them. Always come out perfect.
Vanessa R.
I absolutely love baking with this chocolate it is the best to bake with I always buy it at target or Sam's club is a great value very affordable the flavor is yummy chocolatey delicious and I would recommend it absolutely
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Great for baking! We like to buy in bulk near the holidays for all our holiday baking. They make great chocolate chip cookies and the price is adorable. I recommend these they taste great and the packaging is perfect size.
Elizabeth G.
Great chocolate for baking! I love making cookies with this chocolate, it tastes delicious. I buy them semi sweet and it makes the perfect chocolate chip cookies. I buy it at Walmart and it's pretty cheap too. Less than $3
Katherine R.
LOVE this brand. It can be used in soooo many ways. Great flavors. Not expensive. Great value. It won't let you down with what you're making. It can be bought at Walmart, grocery stores, etc. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I'm a baker and candy maker. I use morsels for cookies, bread, cakes and candies. They melt well and harden well after melting. My nieces love to sneak some when I'm cooking because they are also good to eat on their own.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
These are a must have in every home haha!
I make a desert almost daily!
They melt so easy and are so smooth and tasty, I love these little chocolate goodies!
Nothing compares to these 💖💖💖
They are a must in your pantry!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?