BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
My favorite chocolate chips to bake with. If I use these, I know exactly how my cookies will come out and that they will be delicious. The recipe on the back of the bag is also the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe out there.
Rachel W.
Fairfield, OH
These are my go to when I want to make desserts. I put them in cookies and I'll even melt them down and drizzle them on rice krispie treats. They are not overly sweet.
Kalyn S.
Maybe I'm biased, because I'm a sucker for chocolate..but I LOVE these chocolate chips! I cook many of my dessert dishes with these, but I also snack on them alone too.
Dezz M.
We all know nestle is the bomb.com when it comes to chocolate and baking. These morsels are amazing. They are by far my favorite chocolate to use in my Tiger Butter recipe !
Sarah s.
My mom uses these to make her chocolate chip cookies. AND THESE ARE TO DIE FOR. They melt perfectly into the cookie dough once baked. My mom usually buys these from the local kroger or walmart. I am now needing a cookie! YUM
Haily W.
Mercedes, TX
These are the only chocolate chips that I will ever use! The flavor is way better than the Hershey's in my opinion. They are great for chocolate chip cookies!! I repurchase all the time! Highly recommend.
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
These are the only chocolate chips I have ever used. They're basically the secret ingredient for grandmas chocolate chip cookies. I use these for cookies pancakes brownies cupcakes I love this product and I always repurchase
Beth A.
North Lima , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands-down my favorite chocolate chip. Nothing beats the taste of Nestlé toll House. Always fresh and flavorful. A necessity and my families home around the holidays.
Vandana P.
the best tasting chocolate chips for baking!! some alternatives are too sweet or too bitter - these are just right! i also love eating them as a quick snack if i'm craving chocolate. they have less sugar than the usual chocolate bar, so it's a tiny bit healthier!
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolute favorite chocolate chip to use when baking. Taste great, good quality, easy to find in stores, come in a variety of flavors. I definitely recommend these when baking. I will be purchasing again.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?