BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Erica A.
S Chesterfld, VA
This is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies. Not too sweet, which is perfect for cookies. These are great for baking... I especially love to use the mini ones.
Wendy M.
I buy several bags at a time to keep in my pantry. Perfect for cookies and in brownies too. Toll House is my preferred brand as they taste good and melt better.
Amy B.
Yreka, CA
Forget the store brand or cheaper buy, get the good stuff! Nestle semi-sweet morsels are not only good for the most delicious cookies but also for yummy fudge!
Kristin d.
North Port, FL
This is the only thing I use when baking. beat tasting chocolate for out sweets! my great grandma used them and all the way to me. definitely a quality product.
Angela H.
Although more expensive than the store brand, these chips melt the best. The taste is comparable with other brands, but its meltability is its selling feature!
Kendra B.
London , KY
These are great to use when making cookies. Or to melt down and use for something else. They have great flavor and taste. I also eat these straight out the bag.
Ang T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love making Pancakes with these choco. chips. My family loves them... I even bake cupcakes with these... I make chocolate chip Cupcakes... LOVE love love them
Tara A.
Iowa, LA
I love to bake and this is my favorite brand of Chocolate chips. They melt perfectly when need be as well. I would recommend these for all of your baking needs.
Katherine B.
Burke, VA
I love these chips, especially when are you banking cookies because they make any cookie great and I get to snack on them at the same time, I can't resist them
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH
The only chocolate chips I will ever use for baking! We've used this brand ever since I was a kid. I sometimes sneak a few for a snack. Great product and price!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?