BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica W.
Nestle semi sweet morsels are of course the best in chocolate chip cookies. I like to add them to my ice cream and even hot chocolate to add a little more chocolate!
Stephanie J.
Arlington, TX
These are the best chocolate chips. I made chocolate chips cookies with my grandmother using nestle toll house morsels, and I still use them to this day! Love these!
Denise M.
I use these chocolate chips for all of my baking needs. My personal favorite is for my homemade from scratch brownie mix. They melt easy with sugar and taste great!
Emma S.
Rosemead, CA
Whenever we bake brownies we throw a handful of these chocolate chips into the batter. Makes brownies taste so much better! I use these to make my own trail mix too!
Brianna S.
I always use Nestle semi-sweet chocolate when I bake. It's always tastes great and is reasonably priced too! There is so much you can do with these chocolate chips!
karissa p.
Lake Hughes, CA
This brand never seems to fail me! I love these chocolate chips in almost everything I bake. They are the best brand to buy and i enjoy giving the best to my family.
Shari B.
Collierville, TN
My family loves chocolate chip cookies so I keep bags of these around at all times. My favorite cookie recipe is definitely the one that is on the back of the bag.
Greer P.
Atlanta, GA
We never buy any other kind of chocolate chips! We use these for EVERYTHING! We always make chocolate chip pancakes with these and we use them in baking all the time.
Aliyah A.
Wheatley Hts, NY
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I can eat them right out of the bag. I love using them in my chocolate chip cookies. The Toll House recipe on the back is magical! I like making them into cookie bars as well! :) Not to mention, on par with any other brand!
Idrena H.
Palmdale, CA
I love these on mostly any thing sweet like pancakes, cookies, brownies. oh an I make cookie sandwiches with ice cream in the middle and roll it in chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back