BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tricia T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is my go-to product for all things requiring chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate. Sometimes I even eat them on their own when I'm craving chocolate! You can't go wrong with Nestle Toll House Morsels!
Sarah H.
I always keep these on hand. Since my daughter was little we love baking and cooking together. The best memories were in the kitchen munching on chocolate chips while making cookies.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
Sometimes I eat them straight from the bag lol. Good for baking too. My favorite use? Get cashews, pretzels, and raisins too to make a really good trail mix. Yum
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
Instantly gets an A! These make the BEST chocolate chip cookies! And honestly, when I'm craving chocolate, I'll eat a handful by themselves and they are melt in your mouth DELICIOUS!
Casey N.
Gaithersburg , MD
The only brand of chocolate chips I'll buy! I use them for baking, snacking and in trail mix for an on the go treat. I love that they come in different sizes too to fit the treat :)
linda r.
I often use these when it comes to baking or even just to snack on with a hand full ;) but my favorite way to use them are to chocolate dipped strawberries mmmm best chocolate to use
Jill Y.
Eldon, MO
I bake with nothing else but Nestles Toll House morsels! They are very reasonably priced and taste amazing in a warm, fresh out of the oven, cookie! You can put them in any recipe!
Laura A.
These chocolate chips are perfect for baking cookies. The recipe on the back is great but there are so many baking options for these. They also work well if you need to melt chocolate.
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX
These bring back memories of my mom making chocolate chip cookies every Christmas. A great plus - Nestle Toll House morsels are great for making tasty chocolate covered strawberries.
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
Nestle Chocolate chips are my favorite. I have used other brands, but these work the best in cookies and as "candy coating" etc. I also believe they taste better than other brands.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?