BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Angela H.
Although more expensive than the store brand, these chips melt the best. The taste is comparable with other brands, but its meltability is its selling feature!
Carissa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Thanks to the episode of friends where Monica makes chocolate chip cookies this is the only brand of chips I will buy. I love that the recipe is on the package.
Laurie M.
Garden City, MI
Love these chips. For a quick snack get a spoon full of pedant butter and cover it in chocolate chips ...hum you will go back for more just saying its awesome.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
These make for the best baking morsels.. They melt perfectly and do not get super soggy. They are also great for use to melt for chocolate covered strawberries.
Ang T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love making Pancakes with these choco. chips. My family loves them... I even bake cupcakes with these... I make chocolate chip Cupcakes... LOVE love love them
Kalika S.
decatur, al
This can be used in almost any desert you want to make. From melting it to drop Oreos, pretzels or use them to make chocolate chip cookies, pancakes or muffins.
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
El sabor de estos productos es bastante bueno , contienen ingredientes de alta calidad y se mantiene su excelencia en sabor e innovación los recomiendo , ami me encantan!
Rebeca G.
Wenatchee, WA
I love using this brand of chocolate chips every time I bake. I have used these for chocolate chip cookies and have even melted them down to cover over bananas.
Marybeth M.
Pomona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my, where do I begin. Best chips you can use in cookies! Best to melt down, best everything. You never know when you may have a sweet tooth and want to bake.
Wendy M.
I buy several bags at a time to keep in my pantry. Perfect for cookies and in brownies too. Toll House is my preferred brand as they taste good and melt better.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?