BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tenison R.
P C Beach, FL
Im a big baker and always make my chocolate chip cookies with Toll house. They taste so good and always melt perfect in any recipe. I use these for any recipe that calls for chocolate
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I use these when I actually bake from scratch..they seem to be the easiest to melt for me..they have a great flavor and work well in so many different recipes!
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX
These bring back memories of my mom making chocolate chip cookies every Christmas. A great plus - Nestle Toll House morsels are great for making tasty chocolate covered strawberries.
Cassidy C.
I am addicted to chocolate. I use these for everything! Baking, pancakes/waffles, oatmeal, etc. I even just grab a handful and eat them if I'm having a craving.
Amber B.
Latrobe, PA
Anytime a recipe calls for chocolate chips, I immediately reach for this brand. My grandmother used it, my mother still uses it and I swear by it. Three generations of devoted bakers can't be wrong. Can they?
Chelsea D.
Sandston, VA
I love this brand of chocolate chips! It's my absolute favorite. Half the time I just buy them to eat straight out of the package. Great for melting and using for cooking/baking.
Sara H.
I think that these chocolate are ideal for baking. Other than baking I'd probably wouldn't eat them by itself. I would recommend this to others, however I feel like there may be better chocolate out there.
Aubrey H.
Cortland, NY
I love adding these to my cookies. They seem to be a little bit larger than normal chocolate chips which really gives my cookies that chocolaty flavor I desire
Tricia T.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is my go-to product for all things requiring chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate. Sometimes I even eat them on their own when I'm craving chocolate! You can't go wrong with Nestle Toll House Morsels!
Amanda S.
I always use nestle brand chocolate chips simply because I know they are good and I trust them. I definitely recommend using these for any type of baking involving chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?