BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ariel V.
Huntington Park, CA
These chocolate are the best to make chocolate cover strawberries and also to add chocolate chips to your pancakes, cakes , cupcakes etc ! The flavor as taste wonderful
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
Great for baking and if you are a fan of chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them because they are so so good and because they have a lot of chocolate in a bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicole O.
Denton, TX
These chocolate chips are delicious and great for baking. I love adding these to pancakes and cookies. They are reasonably priced and last for quite awhile once opened.
Rebecca J.
These are the only chocolate chips I will buy for making cookies. I also use the recipe on the back, and it is divine. Best homemade chocolate chip cookies, hands down.
Emily M.
These are a staple item in my pantry. Costco sells a 4.5 pound that is a great deal and usually lasts me a few months. Great to have on hand to make cookies anytime!
haley S.
Blacksburg, SC
I live these because they're delicious and versatile....you can cook all kinds of things with them, or you can't just eat them by themselves as a perfect chocolate fix
Erin D.
Staten Island, NY
Nestlé semi-sweet morsels are my go to brand when baking with chocolate. From using them in cookies to melting them down for a sauce, they fit all of my baking needs.
kim w.
Douglas, GA
I use these during what i call the baking season. to make all kinds of homemade goodies.
from chocolate chip cookies to chocolate balls. to chocolate and pecan delights
Danyah N.
Suffern, NY
I use these chocolate chips in my everyday baking, from cakes to cookies, these are really great and easy to work with and they have never given me any trouble at all.
Kelly B.
Wilmington, NC
Toll House Morsels are the best for making chocolate chip cookies. The semi-sweet variety is perfect, not too sweet, not too dark. Try them out! I highly recommend!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?