BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
kristal r.
Doral, FL
Omg fan #1 of this chocolate , i love it so much , i used for do it deserts with my friends, wallmart , sell it and it good taste , i eat every week , guys really good this product , i recommed full ,
Laurie M.
Garden City, MI
Love these chips. For a quick snack get a spoon full of pedant butter and cover it in chocolate chips ...hum you will go back for more just saying its awesome.
Rebeca G.
Wenatchee, WA
I love using this brand of chocolate chips every time I bake. I have used these for chocolate chip cookies and have even melted them down to cover over bananas.
Marybeth M.
Pomona, CA
Oh my, where do I begin. Best chips you can use in cookies! Best to melt down, best everything. You never know when you may have a sweet tooth and want to bake.
Tara A.
Iowa, LA
I love to bake and this is my favorite brand of Chocolate chips. They melt perfectly when need be as well. I would recommend these for all of your baking needs.
Erica A.
S Chesterfld, VA
This is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies. Not too sweet, which is perfect for cookies. These are great for baking... I especially love to use the mini ones.
Wendy M.
I buy several bags at a time to keep in my pantry. Perfect for cookies and in brownies too. Toll House is my preferred brand as they taste good and melt better.
Amy B.
Yreka, CA
Forget the store brand or cheaper buy, get the good stuff! Nestle semi-sweet morsels are not only good for the most delicious cookies but also for yummy fudge!
Kristin d.
North Port, FL
This is the only thing I use when baking. beat tasting chocolate for out sweets! my great grandma used them and all the way to me. definitely a quality product.
Ang T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love making Pancakes with these choco. chips. My family loves them... I even bake cupcakes with these... I make chocolate chip Cupcakes... LOVE love love them
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?