BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren P.
These are so yummy and easy for baking. They have a great flavor,but never overwhelming. I actually put them in pancakes sometimes and it adds the perfect little sweetness I crave!
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM
This is like the best chocolate ive tasted other than Hershey's but yea these chocaltes remind me of friends when phebe was looking for her grandmas cookie recipe
alicia h.
Vicksburg, MS
Toll house morsels is great. good making chocolate chip cookie or put them in a cake. great topping for cake and ice cream. if you kids wanted some homemade chocolate chip, toll house morsels is the one you need
Vivian M.
Seattle, WA
COOKIES, BROWNIES, TRAIL MIX, CEREAL, MILKSHAKES, PANCAKES, JUST BY THEMSELVES!! These tiny chocolate pieces are a perfect chocolate addition to just about anything. Perfect for that sweet tooth needing a fix.
Elizabeth H.
Burlington, KY
My kids have found the strangest things to do with Nestle chocolate chips. They like best to put them on waffles, microwave for 20 seconds and then add peanut butter. A quick breakfast while running to the bus.
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
I use these so often. Whether I'm baking or just wanting a sweet little snack these are amazing. They are my favorite to put in muffins and also cookies.
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
I use these morsels in everything!!! I buy the large bags and use them for hot quick, thick and creamy hot cocoa. I make the chocolate chip recipe at least once a month and use as a quick chocolate coating for fruit or anything else I get my hands on.
Tajuana R.
TN
I love using these when baking something for my sweet tooth craving. I use them in sweet breads, muffins, cookies, or just when I need melted chocolate as a dip. I love to stock up on these when they are on sale.
Angela M.
Green Bay, WI
Toll house chocolate chips are the only brand I'll buy, the taste melts in your mouth and you can use them to make cookies, cake, fudge, trail mix and just to Todd a handful in your mouth to get a sweet tooth fix!
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
We always keep these around the house. We bake with them, use in trail/snack mix, freeze them for a cool chocolate treat in the summer, bake with them, and the list goes on and on. Perfect go to! You can never go wrong with having these in your house!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?