BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
These chocolates are amazing! They're great for applying to cookies. You can buy this at basically any grocery store! I love these because they're bomb! It's very affordable and there's a good amount!!
Kaylee G.
Coppell, TX
My go to purchase for baking. Such a great brand and they work wonderfully with all of my recipes. Extremely affordable and there are often coupons or specials. I purchase them at my local grocery store in bulk!
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Best chocolate chips on the market. I use these all the time. They are great to add into your pancakes in the morning or to even bake chocolate chip cookies with, I'll even melt them to dip fruit and pretzels!
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
Perfect for making chocolate chip cookies or mixing with vanilla ice cream they also can be used to make chocolate covered strawberries and once the chocolate is melted it doesn't have that nasty after taste
Stephani D.
Encinal, TX
These morsels are a must have in my kitchen! I always keep them on hand so if the baking mood strikes then I have them to use them. Always incorporate them into my desserts.
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI
I love baking with these! Perfect amount of sweetness, and who doesn't like chocolate?! I always have these around during the holidays! Cheap and easy to find at the store as well. A must have in the house!
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love these so much there such a great product they taste just amazing and I love them, I ouch awe them at the grocery store I eat them every time I bake and also my family I will continue to buy them
Karla D.
I love it when I'm making cookies, and the aroma of the chocolate chips waft into the air. These are amazing and super cheap! Can be bought practically anywhere!
Kristen M.
Northport, AL
These are so delicious. You can bake with them or just eat them straight out of the bag! :) These area great value and so so yummy! I would definitely buy these again and again and totally recommend them!
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Of course these are TO DIE FOR. The flavor is divine, the texture is smooth and delectable and the variety of things you can do with it is unmatched. Totally recommend!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?