BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
I love eating these right out of the bag as a sweet treat, as well as melting them down with some mint extract for a yummy chocolate mint snack. I use them in cookies and brownies too.
Shanna S.
Fort Loudon, PA
Come on now, it is CHOCOLATE! Pure and simple, there is nothing better than chocolate. These are quality chips and they make the BEST cookies! They are great in everything else too!
Ashley S.
Farmersburg, IN
I love to bake and these chocolate chips are the best I've tried. I enjoy saving money and using generic but I don't skimp on chocolate chips. My cookies, cakes, pies, lots of great things would not be the same.
Terri L.
Hayward, CA
Out of all the chips I've tried with while making cookies, this brand is my favorite, and their selection is wide. The semi-sweet and the white are my favorite, but I am going to experiment with dark eventually.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
These are the only chocolate chips I use for cooking, and the recipe on the back is fabulous. I do use other recipes for chocolate chip cookies, but tend to revert back to this one, oh and I always manage to eat a hand full or two from the bag :)
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
These are perfect for baking cookies or melting down into a ganache. Chocolate chips are one thing better bought with a name brand because most the store brands have a chalky texture.
Madi C.
These are great for baking with. I made homemade cookies and these made them extra most and very chocolatey! They don't melt all the way when you make them so you can find them easily in the cookies.
Lauren K.
Carver, MA
I always use Nestle Toll House morsels when baking my signature, super delicious chocolate chip cookies! They melt really nicely and their flavor is great! The milk chocolate morsels are far and away my favorite.
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
I love these. I have used them before to make cupcakes with chocolate swirls and chocolate chip cookies, of course. If they are left long enough I tend to eat them by themselves and then have to stop myself. Such a tempting item to have in the house
Adriana A.
I love baking with these, making my health shakes with a few, and simply just eating them! These are great! I put them in waffles, cakes, pancakes and cookies! They are great to bake with.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?