BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andrea S.
New Hudson, MI
Add these to some peanut butter and apples and you have a great midday snack. Goes good in anything - smoothies, cookies, cake, brownies. You name it, its probably great!
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
If you want to make a good cookie. you can't go wrong with Nestle Tollhouse morsels. they are the best. this is one brand that I have been using since I could remember..
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
Great for baking and if you are a fan of chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them because they are so so good and because they have a lot of chocolate in a bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Its that time of year for baking. Its so important to use a product that has been in business for years. Try adding these to warm milk for homemade hot chocolate.
Cindy   .
Lewistown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these chocolate chips every year for my Christmas cookies, they have never disappointed me yet. They are also good for melting down but I prefer them in cookies
Ariel V.
Huntington Park, CA
These chocolate are the best to make chocolate cover strawberries and also to add chocolate chips to your pancakes, cakes , cupcakes etc ! The flavor as taste wonderful
Casey H.
San Diego, CA
I can't even have these in the house because I'll eat them all in a few days. They're delicious. Also great for baking and dipping (if you heat with some coconut oil).
kim w.
Douglas, GA
I use these during what i call the baking season. to make all kinds of homemade goodies.
from chocolate chip cookies to chocolate balls. to chocolate and pecan delights
Heather B.
Zephyrhills, FL
I always have a bag of these chocolate chips in the house. There are so many desserts and snacks that you can quickly make. Or as a reward for a potty training toddler!
Erin D.
Staten Island, NY
Nestlé semi-sweet morsels are my go to brand when baking with chocolate. From using them in cookies to melting them down for a sauce, they fit all of my baking needs.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?