BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
alicia h.
Vicksburg, MS
Toll house morsels is great. good making chocolate chip cookie or put them in a cake. great topping for cake and ice cream. if you kids wanted some homemade chocolate chip, toll house morsels is the one you need
Chey F.
Avilla, IN
Defiantly my baking go to. and I bake alot. I love cookies cupcakes and everything you shouldn't. and trust me when I say I can put down a bag full of these babies no problem. Best for baking and just for a snack !
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
I love eating these right out of the bag as a sweet treat, as well as melting them down with some mint extract for a yummy chocolate mint snack. I use them in cookies and brownies too.
Megan D.
Princeton, IN
So darn good. I don't care that these are a little more expensive, but they are so worth it. I love the semi-sweet morsels and the Peanut Butter and milk chocolate morsels. Hands down these make the best cookies.
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
This semi sweet toll house chocolate is great for all types of cooking! They are amazing for pancakes or making cookies..i also like to melt them and coat berries with the chocolate.
Lauren K.
Carver, MA
I always use Nestle Toll House morsels when baking my signature, super delicious chocolate chip cookies! They melt really nicely and their flavor is great! The milk chocolate morsels are far and away my favorite.
Erin S.
Gastonia, NC
These semi-sweet chocolate chips go great in cookies and pancakes! But if your willing to pay the extra 40-80 cents i would suggest buying the Ghirardelli chips. They have a smoothr texture compared to Nestle.
Betsy W.
Rochester, PA
The only brand of chocolate chips i will ever use. all of their chips are great. i remember as a kid my grandmas cookies were always the best. one time she used a cheap store brand and even as a little kid i knew instantly. she never switched again.
Ashley S.
Farmersburg, IN
I love to bake and these chocolate chips are the best I've tried. I enjoy saving money and using generic but I don't skimp on chocolate chips. My cookies, cakes, pies, lots of great things would not be the same.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN
I love these! I always use them when I bake especially baking cookies! they taste delicious and works great every time. would definitely recommend them to anyone
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?