BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel N.
Nothing is better than a hand full of chocolate chips. Nestle brand is the only type that I buy. They taste fresh, unlike other brands and are great for cooking.
Jessica B.
Vidalia, GA
These toll house chocolate chips are great for baking or just pouring in your hand and eating! My kiddos love them baked up in some cookies or melted on pretzels.
Mary B.
Hamptonville, NC
Very convenient sizing (one bag is exactly 2 cups). Great for making fudge that has almost a dark chocolate taste. I love making chocolate chip cookies with these.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
My favorite though, is the basic, classic, Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe listed on the back of every package. Just can't go wrong with this recipe!! I always add a splash more vanilla extract than listed in the recipe, but that's just my personal preference. So great!!
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
I love Nestle Toll house Semi Sweet Morsels great for baking with , making chocolate covered strawberries and cake pops !! Love the way they taste and melt easily!
Abby B.
Apollo, PA
I love to bake and Nestle is my go to brand every single time, for every single recipe. The cheap brands just aren't worth it. These are so chocolaty and amazing.
Lorna D.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I prefer the nestle morsels over the other recognizable brands. They have a better flavor and texture and they work better in most products I have used them in.
Sabra B.
Malone, NY
I use these for every batch of chocolate chip cookies I make! I won't use any other brand. The cookie recipe on the back of the package is the one I usually use!
Morgan A.
Lubbock, TX
These are great as a little snack, or mixed with other things like peanuts, or marshmellows. They are also really easy to melt and pour over stuff like pretzels.
Jessica B.
Roy, WA
These are a must when making anything from cookies to something you need melted chocolate etc. price is usually pretty good as well. taste better than off brand
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?