BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
karissa p.
Lake Hughes, CA
This brand never seems to fail me! I love these chocolate chips in almost everything I bake. They are the best brand to buy and i enjoy giving the best to my family.
Aliyah A.
Wheatley Hts, NY
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I can eat them right out of the bag. I love using them in my chocolate chip cookies. The Toll House recipe on the back is magical! I like making them into cookie bars as well! :) Not to mention, on par with any other brand!
Stephanie S.
I love semi sweet chocolate chips-they are my go to chip for chocolate chip cookies and other desserts. Much prefer them to milk chocolate. Nestle is a great brand!
Idrena H.
Palmdale, CA
I love these on mostly any thing sweet like pancakes, cookies, brownies. oh an I make cookie sandwiches with ice cream in the middle and roll it in chocolate chips.
Carol O.
Thornton, CO
Nestle chocolate chips are a dangerous food to have on hand! They are so yummy you might find yourself eating a bag of them as a late night snack!
I regret nothing!
Stephanie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't care what anyone says, hands down Nestle chocolate chips are the best for chocolate chip cookies. I have tried others and no one tastes the same as Nestle.
Mary B.
Hamptonville, NC
Very convenient sizing (one bag is exactly 2 cups). Great for making fudge that has almost a dark chocolate taste. I love making chocolate chip cookies with these.
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
I love Nestle Toll house Semi Sweet Morsels great for baking with , making chocolate covered strawberries and cake pops !! Love the way they taste and melt easily!
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
My favorite though, is the basic, classic, Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe listed on the back of every package. Just can't go wrong with this recipe!! I always add a splash more vanilla extract than listed in the recipe, but that's just my personal preference. So great!!
Rachel N.
Nothing is better than a hand full of chocolate chips. Nestle brand is the only type that I buy. They taste fresh, unlike other brands and are great for cooking.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?