BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie G.
Banana bread, pancakes, brownies...you can add these to anything and make it into something sweet and tasty!! Or you can't just eat them right out of the bag like I do from time to time.
Jessica P.
Ocala, FL
Love the Nestle chocolate chips. I always follow the recipe on the back and they come out so good. And If you are at the store you have the list of what you need right there in your hand!
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE
These are the only chocolate morsels I buy. They are so delicious. I actually normally buy the HUGE bag at SAM'S or COSTCO because I bake frequently, make candy and ganache. This has the BEST and richh taste! I highly recommend this!
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Delicious just made chocolate covered strawberries using this can be added to many great baking dishes really good in pancakes goes good with fruit..I simply like to eat them from the bag
Monica C.
These are an absolute staple for any kitchen. They can be melted and used for so many different recipes. I use them to melt down and dip cake pops in. I would recommend these to anyone.
Allison D.
These chocolate chips are mt favorite! I've learned lately to keep these on hand for my husband's chocolate chip cookie cravings. They are great for baking, melting or just a few at a time for a quick chocolate fix.
Tuyen B.
My go-to chocolate whenever I bake cookies! Love how they're semi-sweet because I'm not a huge fan, but still great since it still tastes like delicious chocolate!
Michelle P.
Newington, CT
You can use these chocolate chips for many purposes. You can mix them with chocolate chip cookie mix, or you can melt them and dip them into strawberries! They taste delicious in any way. i definitely recommend them!
Kristin H.
Canton, MI
Tollhouse morsels are my numbet one go to to bake with. you can use them in so many differenr recipes. chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes. plain, on ice cream. in yogurt,
Tina R.
N Charleston, SC
I bake a lot around the holidays and these have always been my "go to" chocolate pieces to use. They are now available in lots of varieties as well which I love. I keep the little remanants of what is left in the bag in my freezer for a quick "snack" when I need a little something to pick me up.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?