BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
kristine g.
Gibbstown, NJ
I will only use NESTLE choc chips, no other compares to the taste of nestle choc chips. choc chip cookies are the best, i add them to brownies,pancakes,cannoli dip...
Natalie B.
Olympia, WA
I love these Toll House Morsels to snack on in the freezer, but also to have on hand for chocolate chip cookies. Can't go for the knock off brand of chocolate chips!
karissa p.
Lake Hughes, CA
This brand never seems to fail me! I love these chocolate chips in almost everything I bake. They are the best brand to buy and i enjoy giving the best to my family.
Jessica W.
Nestle semi sweet morsels are of course the best in chocolate chip cookies. I like to add them to my ice cream and even hot chocolate to add a little more chocolate!
Greer P.
Atlanta, GA
We never buy any other kind of chocolate chips! We use these for EVERYTHING! We always make chocolate chip pancakes with these and we use them in baking all the time.
Skylar S.
I made cookies using the recipe on the back of the milk chocolate chips and they were amazing! They taste really good. Yummy Chocolate chips and great cookie recipe!
Denise M.
I use these chocolate chips for all of my baking needs. My personal favorite is for my homemade from scratch brownie mix. They melt easy with sugar and taste great!
Shari B.
Collierville, TN
My family loves chocolate chip cookies so I keep bags of these around at all times. My favorite cookie recipe is definitely the one that is on the back of the bag.
Aliyah A.
Wheatley Hts, NY
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I can eat them right out of the bag. I love using them in my chocolate chip cookies. The Toll House recipe on the back is magical! I like making them into cookie bars as well! :) Not to mention, on par with any other brand!
Stephanie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't care what anyone says, hands down Nestle chocolate chips are the best for chocolate chip cookies. I have tried others and no one tastes the same as Nestle.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?