BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
You might think chocolate chips are chocolate chips but I swear these make the difference between a good chocolate chip cookie and a perfect chocolate chip cookie.
Ashley B.
Galesville, WI
Use these all the time they are great!! Love to make gluten free scotcharoos, just make sure to look on the back for the ingredients some contain wheat products and others do not. Also lactation cookies! These are the best in. Definitely something to try if you have not or if you are a nursing momma.
Brittany J.
Jacksonville, FL
Toll House is my favorite brand of chips to bake with. I love the variety of flavors. I can't help but pop a handful in my mouth every once in a while just for a little something sweet.
Nichole G.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I bake...a lot! I use toll house chocolate chips almost exclusively when I'm baking. I love the taste and they don't seem "off" like cheaper brands when you use them (if you don't rip open the bag and snack on them before getting to use them, that is!).
Suri C.
These are my go to chocolate chips for baking. They have a rich chocolaty flavor that is not overbearing or sweet but just right. I use these in cookies,tarts or as toppings for cupcakes.
Katherine N.
Marysville, WA
I've tried other brands of chocolate chips, but Nestle is the brand that got it right. They have the right taste. They melt perfectly. They're the right shape. Cookies and cakes just taste weird with other brands.
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Always keep these on hand. I can add these to any baking dish to make it extra special. also great on top of oatmeal or mixed in to pancake/waffle batter. melt's easily for dipping or drizzle to make fancy food decor
Amanda D.
Tigard, OR
I always make sure I have these on hand, and keep them in my freezer to add to a variety of baked goods or even smoothies. They are far superior in quality and taste than budget brands.
Lisa J.
Catonsville , MD
I am very partial to this brand and prefer it over others. I also always pronounce it the way Phoebe did on friends when talking abouther grandmother's secret chocolate chip recipe that Monice was trying to replicate.
Stefani L.
Idaho falls, ID
These bring me back, my mom would bake homemade cookies and use these. Now i always have a bag in my pantry. Whether you're baking or just eating them straight from the bag.. delicious!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?