BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jean E.
Saint Louis, MO
I always use Tollhouse chips in my cookies! My mom and grandma always used them as well when I was growing up. Not too sweet, not too bitter, the perfect blend for your cookies.
Jane H.
Kingsville, MD
You can't go wrong with these chocolate chips. They are an excellent value for the money and have a great taste. I use nothing but Nestles when baking calls for chocolate chips.
Alexandria M.
Renton , WA
I love all Toll House morsels and chips for baking, but the semi-sweet might just be my favorite! I love using them in cookies and brownies, and the flavor of them is just right!
Jenny J.
The only brand I use when I want to make chocolate chip cookies or melt to make fondue. I double the amount when I make chocolate chip brownies to have a great chocolate topping.
Marie S.
Pasadena, TX
I use these for making the best chocolate chip cookies. My kids also love them in their pancakes. Anytime a recipe calls for semi-sweet chocolate chips, I use the Nestle brand.
holly w.
Davenport, IA
I only use Toll House when making cookie, fudge or anything that calls for chocolate chips. I love mixing milk chocolate chip with white chocolate chip when baking cookies. Delish
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
Toll House chocolate chips are great for cooking. I use them to make chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, cakes, and muffins. They are not too big and they taste great in any treat.
Esperanza S.
Love these chocolate chips i totally recommend these they are so good for baking , perfect for chocolate chip cookies , but also good by themselves, and good for making chocolate covered strawberries too!
albanys j.
I had often wondered how the many brands of chocolate chips would stack up against one another. Even though I usually bake with bittersweet chocolate, we tested the semisweet chips, arguably the classic choice for chocolate chip cookies.
Diana D.
Valley Stream, NY
The dark chocolate ones are awesome and my mom always keeps them in the house to make chocolate covered strawberries with. I just eat them straight from the bag.....
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?