BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Natalie B.
Olympia, WA
I love these Toll House Morsels to snack on in the freezer, but also to have on hand for chocolate chip cookies. Can't go for the knock off brand of chocolate chips!
Shari B.
Collierville, TN
My family loves chocolate chip cookies so I keep bags of these around at all times. My favorite cookie recipe is definitely the one that is on the back of the bag.
Stephanie J.
Arlington, TX
These are the best chocolate chips. I made chocolate chips cookies with my grandmother using nestle toll house morsels, and I still use them to this day! Love these!
Brianna S.
I always use Nestle semi-sweet chocolate when I bake. It's always tastes great and is reasonably priced too! There is so much you can do with these chocolate chips!
Denise M.
I use these chocolate chips for all of my baking needs. My personal favorite is for my homemade from scratch brownie mix. They melt easy with sugar and taste great!
Jessica W.
Nestle semi sweet morsels are of course the best in chocolate chip cookies. I like to add them to my ice cream and even hot chocolate to add a little more chocolate!
Emma S.
Rosemead, CA
Whenever we bake brownies we throw a handful of these chocolate chips into the batter. Makes brownies taste so much better! I use these to make my own trail mix too!
karissa p.
Lake Hughes, CA
This brand never seems to fail me! I love these chocolate chips in almost everything I bake. They are the best brand to buy and i enjoy giving the best to my family.
Skylar S.
I made cookies using the recipe on the back of the milk chocolate chips and they were amazing! They taste really good. Yummy Chocolate chips and great cookie recipe!
Aliyah A.
Wheatley Hts, NY
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I can eat them right out of the bag. I love using them in my chocolate chip cookies. The Toll House recipe on the back is magical! I like making them into cookie bars as well! :) Not to mention, on par with any other brand!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?