BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie G.
Banana bread, pancakes, brownies...you can add these to anything and make it into something sweet and tasty!! Or you can't just eat them right out of the bag like I do from time to time.
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
Classic American chocolate chips! These are a staple in our household. We use them for cooking and sometimes just a handful to satisfy a sweet tooth.
Marykate K.
Wilmington, DE
These are the only chocolate morsels I buy. They are so delicious. I actually normally buy the HUGE bag at SAM'S or COSTCO because I bake frequently, make candy and ganache. This has the BEST and richh taste! I highly recommend this!
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
I think these are the most used morsels in my house when it comes to making anything chocolate covered. They have a great taste and melt wonderfully.
Lois C.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love nestle morsels! What I love even more is their chocolate chip cookie recipe that is on the back of the bag. They're delicious and I always get compliments as if I made the recipe myself! Delicious, a must try.
Carly C.
Grove City, OH
You can use these in so many different ways. My husband love when I put them in pancakes. You could also use them in so many different recipes. Try melting them on a bagel with peanut butter, you'll thank me later!
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL
These are the only chocolate chips i have ever used. I will never use another brand. I tried cookies from another brand that someone else made and it left a nasty waxy taste in my mouth.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Very good chocolate chips and many other flavors one of my favorite is butterscotch I add them to my chocolate chip cookies semi sweet and butterscotch very good.
Brittany J.
Jacksonville, FL
Toll House is my favorite brand of chips to bake with. I love the variety of flavors. I can't help but pop a handful in my mouth every once in a while just for a little something sweet.
Elizabeth H.
Allentown, PA
I use these chocolate chips multiple times a month. They are great for baking the famous chocolate chip cookies. I also use them in pancakes and waffles and for melted chocolates for dipping fruit and candy molds.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?