BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
Great for baking and if you are a fan of chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them because they are so so good and because they have a lot of chocolate in a bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca J.
These are the only chocolate chips I will buy for making cookies. I also use the recipe on the back, and it is divine. Best homemade chocolate chip cookies, hands down.
Kelly B.
Wilmington, NC
Toll House Morsels are the best for making chocolate chip cookies. The semi-sweet variety is perfect, not too sweet, not too dark. Try them out! I highly recommend!
Nicole O.
Denton, TX
These chocolate chips are delicious and great for baking. I love adding these to pancakes and cookies. They are reasonably priced and last for quite awhile once opened.
Cindy   .
Lewistown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these chocolate chips every year for my Christmas cookies, they have never disappointed me yet. They are also good for melting down but I prefer them in cookies
Casey H.
San Diego , CA
I can't even have these in the house because I'll eat them all in a few days. They're delicious. Also great for baking and dipping (if you heat with some coconut oil).
Annetta M.
Hudsonville, MI
Love love love the mini chocolate chips! They are great in cookies, pancakes, banana bread, etc. I feel like the mini's spread more evenly through the product. Yum!
kim w.
Douglas, GA
I use these during what i call the baking season. to make all kinds of homemade goodies.
from chocolate chip cookies to chocolate balls. to chocolate and pecan delights
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Its that time of year for baking. Its so important to use a product that has been in business for years. Try adding these to warm milk for homemade hot chocolate.
Emily M.
These are a staple item in my pantry. Costco sells a 4.5 pound that is a great deal and usually lasts me a few months. Great to have on hand to make cookies anytime!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?