BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
These little morsels have a big taste. Great in chocolate cakes, brownies, fudge, fudge sauce, cookies and many other things. Gives everything a better taste. Love them a lot.
Jane H.
Kingsville, MD
You can't go wrong with these chocolate chips. They are an excellent value for the money and have a great taste. I use nothing but Nestles when baking calls for chocolate chips.
Maddie G.
Berkeley, CA
These are great. As a snack, or as a topper in a bowl of orange sorbet. They are also great for baking as a replacement for milk chocolate and the taste isn't affected. Try them!
Stephanie R.
Tulsa, OK
Great Chocolate To Make Chocolate Cover Strawberry's Or Any Other Backing Stuff. I Also Love To Use IT To Make Golden Grahams Smores! tastes delicious my son and nephews love it!
Johanna G.
Massapequa, NY
I use these all the time - they're good when you're cooking something that has to be slightly healthy, but you want that sweetness...they'er also good to just eat by the handful!
Amber L.
Oregon City, OR
Yeah.. it was even featured on a friends episode. These are SOOOO good. I unerringly grab a bag of Nestle Toll House semi-sweets when I wanna make Choc chip cookies. GUARANTEED!!
Jenny J.
The only brand I use when I want to make chocolate chip cookies or melt to make fondue. I double the amount when I make chocolate chip brownies to have a great chocolate topping.
Esperanza S.
Love these chocolate chips i totally recommend these they are so good for baking , perfect for chocolate chip cookies , but also good by themselves, and good for making chocolate covered strawberries too!
Catherine C.
Chocolate morsels are the way to go. There are a variety of things you can do with them. There are great for baking, sprinkling over ice cream, or to simply just eat them alone
albanys j.
I had often wondered how the many brands of chocolate chips would stack up against one another. Even though I usually bake with bittersweet chocolate, we tested the semisweet chips, arguably the classic choice for chocolate chip cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?