Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,646 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
These little morsels have a big taste. Great in chocolate cakes, brownies, fudge, fudge sauce, cookies and many other things. Gives everything a better taste. Love them a lot.
You can't go wrong with these chocolate chips. They are an excellent value for the money and have a great taste. I use nothing but Nestles when baking calls for chocolate chips.
These are great. As a snack, or as a topper in a bowl of orange sorbet. They are also great for baking as a replacement for milk chocolate and the taste isn't affected. Try them!
Great Chocolate To Make Chocolate Cover Strawberry's Or Any Other Backing Stuff. I Also Love To Use IT To Make Golden Grahams Smores! tastes delicious my son and nephews love it!
I use these all the time - they're good when you're cooking something that has to be slightly healthy, but you want that sweetness...they'er also good to just eat by the handful!
Yeah.. it was even featured on a friends episode. These are SOOOO good. I unerringly grab a bag of Nestle Toll House semi-sweets when I wanna make Choc chip cookies. GUARANTEED!!
The only brand I use when I want to make chocolate chip cookies or melt to make fondue. I double the amount when I make chocolate chip brownies to have a great chocolate topping.
Love these chocolate chips i totally recommend these they are so good for baking , perfect for chocolate chip cookies , but also good by themselves, and good for making chocolate covered strawberries too!
Chocolate morsels are the way to go. There are a variety of things you can do with them. There are great for baking, sprinkling over ice cream, or to simply just eat them alone
I had often wondered how the many brands of chocolate chips would stack up against one another. Even though I usually bake with bittersweet chocolate, we tested the semisweet chips, arguably the classic choice for chocolate chip cookies.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos