BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
Classic American chocolate chips! These are a staple in our household. We use them for cooking and sometimes just a handful to satisfy a sweet tooth.
Lisa J.
Catonsville , MD
I am very partial to this brand and prefer it over others. I also always pronounce it the way Phoebe did on friends when talking abouther grandmother's secret chocolate chip recipe that Monice was trying to replicate.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
I think these are the most used morsels in my house when it comes to making anything chocolate covered. They have a great taste and melt wonderfully.
Nichole G.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I bake...a lot! I use toll house chocolate chips almost exclusively when I'm baking. I love the taste and they don't seem "off" like cheaper brands when you use them (if you don't rip open the bag and snack on them before getting to use them, that is!).
Carly C.
Grove City, OH
You can use these in so many different ways. My husband love when I put them in pancakes. You could also use them in so many different recipes. Try melting them on a bagel with peanut butter, you'll thank me later!
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Always keep these on hand. I can add these to any baking dish to make it extra special. also great on top of oatmeal or mixed in to pancake/waffle batter. melt's easily for dipping or drizzle to make fancy food decor
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Very good chocolate chips and many other flavors one of my favorite is butterscotch I add them to my chocolate chip cookies semi sweet and butterscotch very good.
Ashley B.
Galesville, WI
Use these all the time they are great!! Love to make gluten free scotcharoos, just make sure to look on the back for the ingredients some contain wheat products and others do not. Also lactation cookies! These are the best in. Definitely something to try if you have not or if you are a nursing momma.
Elizabeth H.
Allentown, PA
I use these chocolate chips multiple times a month. They are great for baking the famous chocolate chip cookies. I also use them in pancakes and waffles and for melted chocolates for dipping fruit and candy molds.
Nancy E.
I use this chocolate chips to bake my homemade cookies,and give them the sweet taste, also I can eat it by themselves and put them in the chocolate fountain and melted is very recommend :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?