BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brittney R.
Gardendale, AL
These chocolate chips are great for baking or just eating straight out of the bag. They taste great by themselves or baked into something. These are my go-to chocolate chips.
Sarah P.
Great to cook with and if you price it out, usually cheeper to nibble on than buying individually wrapped chocolates. You can't go wrong with always having these in the house
Amy S.
You can tell when something is made with generic morsels and not Nestle. The fresh, sweet, chocolate smell when you open the bag is heaven. They make a dessert better!
Mariela M.
Alexandria, VA
These chocolates are the best. You can put them on anything if you're in the mood for something sweet. They are very good to use if you want to make chocolate chip cookies.
Kayla G.
Jerome, ID
These are the only chocolate chips I buy to use in my family chocolate chip cookie recipe. Stays fresh and lasts longer if you store them in the freezer until ready for use.
Jessica R.
Westerville, OH
I keep them in the freezer once opened. They also make a great crunchy chocolatey snack when you've done that and need a quick pick-me-up without indulging in a dessert.
Katie R.
Gilmanton, NH
There is no substitute for Toll House chocolate chips! We use them for cookies, pancakes and a lot of other baking needs. Have tried others but Toll House is Our ago To! :)
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
If you want to make a good cookie. you can't go wrong with Nestle Tollhouse morsels. they are the best. this is one brand that I have been using since I could remember..
Michele L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
These are the Only chips to use for baking! I notice a difference when using store brand vs Toll House. These are also great to eat right out the bag to a lil pick me up.
Chloe C.
They are the best chocolate chips ever. It is more use for making deserts because the chocolate is a little harder then the chocolate kisses but you could still eat them
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?