BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer C.
These are the best chocolate chips to use in baking cookies. I just made a batch and they turned out so well. They have great flavor and consistency. I would recommend these to anyone looking to bake or decorate with chocolate chips.
Kate M.
I love making chocolate chip pancakes and these are the kind of chocolate chips I use! I prefer semi sweet instead of the milk chocolate because they're a little too sweet. I recently made cookies with them too, they're classic!
Julia C.
Tulsa, OK
These are perfect for pancake bars for showers and for he protein bites! Tasteful, good price, you can find them at any grocery store. I just like the size because you don't feel like you're eating a huge chocolate chip
Catherine L.
These are a must have for anyone who loves chocolate chip cookies! The rich flavor of dark chocolate mixed with the milky sweetness of milk chocolate in one bag. You can melt them down to dip pretzels or anything you want! Delicious.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Yum yum yum! These are my favorite chocolate chips, ever! I add these in just about everything imaginable. You can find them anywhere which I love so it's easy to grab em!
Guadalupe A.
San Bernardino, CA
Been baking for a while and this brand is the only one i like to use especially when baking chocolate chip cookies, or melting chocolate for cake pops. The sweetness is not to overpowering for me.
Rachel R.
A must have when baking. I love using these in many different recipes they really easy to work with and a complete staple for any Baker everyone should have them in their kitchen they have so many different uses
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
These are so delicious - not too sweet, not too bitter. They work really well in baking, I use them as often as I can! They're a good size and I believe that just taste better than other brands. I buy them all the time and plan on keeping it that way! Definitely recommend.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Es un chocalate semi amargo ideal para hacer postres ,quedan buenisimos cualquier pastel o galletas de chispas de chocolate ,salen deliciossos todas las cosas que preparas el precio es muy bueno ,y los consiguen en cualquier lado
Eva J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super great!!! They are perfect for baking all kinds of treats, you can keep them as is, or you can melt them down. They are super affordable and I use them in almost every recipe is make. They pair perfect with brownies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?