BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kendall L.
Richlands, NC
Used these to make some delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies. They were creamy and the chocolate was perfect without being to rich. This is usually the only brand I will buy. I totally buy this at least once a month.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Nestle's semi-sweet morsels are a staple in my kitchen pantry. From cookies to pancakes, the recipe possibilities are endless. Love adding the morsels along with caramel and walnuts to a brownie mix for added chocolately goodness.
Dana R.
Westerville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Now i know that most people use these to make cookies which is great. I love these on ice cream sundaes. These arent too sweet or hard. It adds a layer of flavor and consistency.
Alyssa Y.
Sauquoit, NY
These are my favorite chocolate chips to buy. They have a great flavor, and melt well. I can find them anywhere for a reasonable price. I have tried several other brands, and these are right at the top of the list.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
These are perfect for baking and always make my chocolate chip cookies taste fantastic. You can find these at any grocery store and are usually no more then $3 depending on the size of the bag you purchase. Anything Nestle is always a good idea!
Nyasha V.
San Francisco , CA
I always keep a bag of Nestlé toll house semi sweet morsels in the house... never know when when I'll get the urge to whip a batch of cookies, make a gunage, chocolate covered fruits...LOVE THEM
Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
Every single time i make anything with chocolate i use this product. Its my go to chocolate because its not pricey and it tastes amazing i highly recommend this chocolate and that you try make puppy chow with it
HEATHER C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolutely my favorite chocolate chips! These little morsels can be used in so many ways because of the delicious taste Nestle is and will Forever be my chocolate go too!
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a big baker and this is my favorite ingredient to work with! I have made around 4 recipes with this product. It gives a good amount of richness to cakes and brownies. The price range is different at the stores i go to, so it all depends where you like to get you ingredients.
Michelle C.
Surprise, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As everyone knows Nestle tollhouse cookies aren't the same with any other chocolate chip but we think they are the best for making ganache for our truffles too. They melt like a dream in the hot cream. Nothing taste the same!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?