BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney C.
One of my baking staples! I love the dark chocolate morsels for mini muffins or cookies. I have been also using them for a homemade oats and pb snack.
Claire B.
Ellicott City, MD
Literally use these for everything from cookies to pancakes or just melting them to eat with bananas. And ps the cookie recipe on the bag is literally the best cookie recipe ever. Mix it with a little caramel and sea a salt and you have the best cookie ever.
Crissy L.
Rockaway Park, NY
I obviously use these to bake, the always taste delicious. I usually have a bag of these in my pantry but when I get my chocolate cravings i grap a half a cup of these little bad guys and munch away. ALWAYS HITS THE SPOT!
Genya C.
These are just ok...you can make passable chocolate chip cookies with them, but I'm honestly spoiled by the versatility of the Ghirardelli chips. I know these are the original, but there are now better products out there.
Dorene B.
CA
Love toll house morsels. I use them when I make chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip banana nut bread. Of course, a lot of the times I just eat them straight from the package! LOL!
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My go to for any baking need! love them for cakes, cupcakes and cookies! They are semi-sweet and the best there is. Love the company and this product.
Faith C.
Spring, TX
This is all I use! Makes the best cookie. Bakes perfectly! Slight melt and great consistency.
Amanda Z.
Richmond, VA
I can't get enough of semi-sweet chocolate! It is perfect when you're craving something sweet but don't want to go overboard (which seems to happen a lot for me). Also very good for baking!
Jessica S.
Attica, MI
I'm pretty much addicted to chocolate. I steal my moms chocolate chips almost everyday and melt them in little containers then eat the melted chocolate with a spoon. It's amazing and I highly recommend everybody try it.
Carol M.
Dyersburg, TN
I have used toll house chocolate chip morsels to make cookies forever now. I love the flavor and how they hold up when baking with them. They are def a staple in my pantry! The price is good on them and they store well.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?