BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Anushka W.
Riverside, CA
LOOOOVE these chips! You can really taste them when baking, and they're not overly sweet either so it doesn't overpower your taste buds. Can't go wrong with these, that's for sure!
Jennifer M.
Wahiawa, HI
I keep mine in the freezer and under the frozen pea so my kids don't find them. I like to add them to my coffee in the mornings. Also love them in banana bread
Christa A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great baking medium. I use them for holiday baking and everyday things. My all time favorite cookie is the chocolate chip cookie. American tradition all the way.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
I love to use these when I mean cookies or covered strawberries.. You can never go wrong with this.. I cannot get enough but you really want to not have to make.
Amanda J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nestles morsels are the best out there! We love the mini morsels because they melt better. I've even been known to snack on a handful of the morsels from time to time :) yummy!
Jamie S.
I have a jar full of these for baking purposes, however, I can't help but sneak in a time or two. These should seriously market these for chocolate chip lovers!
Brianna H.
Gaffney, SC
I know a million things to make with these. From homemade chocolate chip cookies to melting them into and onto a cheesecake! They are even good straight out of the bag! Love these.
aly m.
Homerville, GA
I think they are very good to bake with (or just eat them plain!) My chocolate chip cookies always turn out great with these. Not to mention I love chocolate. I mean who couldn't? :)
Lisa A.
San Francisco, CA
While I sometimes like to switch off and use dark chocolate chips or chunks in my cookies, these chocolate chips can't be beat. Also the recipes for simple cookies are always great
Lakiya A.
Austin, MN
Toll House semi sweet chocolate chips are the only ones I use in my cookies or any dessert recipe honestly I just love them! When you melt them down it's so smooth and very tasty!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?