BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kendal L.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I love these chocolate chips! I've tried cheaper brands, but they don't compare to these. I use them all the time when I'm baking or grab a few when I need a chocolate fix:)
Amy L.
Bolling Afb, DC
I love these for baking things like chocolate chip cookies, but I prefer other chocolates for melting for other desserts. I do not like the consistency of the melted morsels
Brittney R.
Gardendale, AL
These chocolate chips are great for baking or just eating straight out of the bag. They taste great by themselves or baked into something. These are my go-to chocolate chips.
Julie C.
Reseda, CA
Guyss these are the best! I love these they are seriously the only chocolate chips I use lol' & yeah I always put this in my pancakes with bananas and they are perfect delish
Morgan T.
Benton, KY
These are a great item to cook with. Works great for chocolate chip cookies and pancakes! They melt perfectly and do not stay hard in either item! I would highly recommend
Angela R.
Farmington, UT
I love to bake and these are my go to when a recipe calls for chocolate chips. I think the chocolate taste is spot on. I think they are delicious mixed into trail mix also.
Katie J.
Cincinnati, OH
There is always at least one large bag of these chocolate chips at my house. I absolutely love to make chocolate chip cookies with them. I do not like to use anything else.
Michelle F.
Middle Grove, NY
These morsels are a staple in our kitchen. Perfect for baking & a delicious indulgent treat all by itself. It's amazing how many wonderful treats you can make from one bag :)
Jessica R.
Westerville, OH
I keep them in the freezer once opened. They also make a great crunchy chocolatey snack when you've done that and need a quick pick-me-up without indulging in a dessert.
Amy S.
You can tell when something is made with generic morsels and not Nestle. The fresh, sweet, chocolate smell when you open the bag is heaven. They make a dessert better!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?