BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sara S.
Waynesboro, PA
I try do enjoy these in every recipe that calls for chocolate chips that I make. They are very delicious and I get rave reviews every time. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Alba P.
Alexandria, VA
I use these chocolate chips for varieties of foods! mostly for baking goods! Also very addicting hahaha!, but they're some what expensive in my local shop but worth buying !bc
Katie J.
Cincinnati, OH
There is always at least one large bag of these chocolate chips at my house. I absolutely love to make chocolate chip cookies with them. I do not like to use anything else.
Jennifer L.
Leesburg, VA
They work well for baking, snacking, and melting, but there are many better chips out there - the cost might be a little more, but for the best flavors, try ghiradelli chips!
Cheri B.
Chambersburg, PA
Nestle Toll House semi-sweet morsels are my must have when baking chocolate chip cookies or any recipe that calls for choc. chips. By far the best compared to other brands.
Lisa W.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I always buy these to make my chocolate chip cookies. This is the best product when making cookies. I also like to melt this chocolate and dip bananas and strawberries in it
Sarah P.
Great to cook with and if you price it out, usually cheeper to nibble on than buying individually wrapped chocolates. You can't go wrong with always having these in the house
Lauren G.
Fargo, ND
I always have at least one bag of these on hand for baking with. They are a staple in my opinion. Great to use in any baking and add great flavor without being overly sweet.
Kendal L.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I love these chocolate chips! I've tried cheaper brands, but they don't compare to these. I use them all the time when I'm baking or grab a few when I need a chocolate fix:)
Brittney R.
Gardendale, AL
These chocolate chips are great for baking or just eating straight out of the bag. They taste great by themselves or baked into something. These are my go-to chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?