BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle M.
Spanish Fork, UT
One word: yum. These things are delicious. They are great in cookies, cupcakes and even just mixed in with some ice-cream! I have melted them before and made chocolate covered strawberries with them, and they were great!
Jessica B.
Nampa, ID
These little morsels are perfect for baking cookies. I use these often and different varieties such as the white chocolate, peanut butter and the holiday ones as well. I never buy any other brand aside from toll house.
Krista S.
Ellenville, NY
Just about the only chips I use in cookies , cakes pancakes and muffins . My family loves them ! I love to bake and nestle has great recipes posted all the time to try out with the kiddos .
Katie L.
Grand forks, ND
Toll house has always had a part in anything I made! If I have a bag of these laying around I eat them, they don't compare to other brands they are so much better. Perfect for everything.
Cherry H.
41051 169th St E Lancaster, CA 93535
These are absolutely the best cooking ingredient to add sweetness. I use them to make chocolate oatmeal, oatmeal chocolate cookies , I make my own trail mix and add them ..just love them .
Daisy L.
This is the way to eat cookies people! I love the morsels because they smell so good! And I was happy to have purchased a bag of butterscotch! Totally gotta bake with this bag of goodness!
Amanda C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I have been raised using Nestle brand chocolate chips for my cookie baking, and that carries on to any other reason I need chocolate chips. The recipe is one that cannot be competed with. I will never use anything but Nestle Toll House for my baking needs!
Jennifer A.
Marina Del Rey, CA
These are a staple at my house. I love the back and Toll House is my go to brand. I like both the semi-sweet and the milk chocolate morsels. I also always have a bag in the freezer for those times you just need chocolate
Courtney C.
One of my baking staples! I love the dark chocolate morsels for mini muffins or cookies. I have been also using them for a homemade oats and pb snack.
Shelby C.
Uniontown, OH
I love to bake come fall/winter time and these are a staple in my house! I use them for just about anything. Throw them into a snack mix for the kids or just grab a handful of them to satisfy a craving! They're awesome :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?