BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Johanna G.
Massapequa, NY
I use these all the time - they're good when you're cooking something that has to be slightly healthy, but you want that sweetness...they'er also good to just eat by the handful!
Jean E.
Saint Louis, MO
I always use Tollhouse chips in my cookies! My mom and grandma always used them as well when I was growing up. Not too sweet, not too bitter, the perfect blend for your cookies.
Jane H.
Kingsville, MD
You can't go wrong with these chocolate chips. They are an excellent value for the money and have a great taste. I use nothing but Nestles when baking calls for chocolate chips.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
These little morsels have a big taste. Great in chocolate cakes, brownies, fudge, fudge sauce, cookies and many other things. Gives everything a better taste. Love them a lot.
Maddie G.
Berkeley, CA
These are great. As a snack, or as a topper in a bowl of orange sorbet. They are also great for baking as a replacement for milk chocolate and the taste isn't affected. Try them!
Heather B.
Glendale Hts, IL
These are the best chips out there to use for chocolate chip cookies. A holiday favorite in our house. Love to keep them around to toss in pancakes on Sunday mornings! Love them!
Marie S.
Pasadena, TX
I use these for making the best chocolate chip cookies. My kids also love them in their pancakes. Anytime a recipe calls for semi-sweet chocolate chips, I use the Nestle brand.
Mimi J.
I use these for everything . I use them in my cookies , my milkshakes , my pancakes . so delicious ! you can never go wrong with chocolate , but I do prefer the white chocolate .
janna o.
Wyoming, MN
These are the best chocolate chips to use for chocolate chip cookies. and for pancakes. These are so good. I eat them out of the bag all the time because they taste so amazing!!!
Alexandria M.
Renton, WA
I love all Toll House morsels and chips for baking, but the semi-sweet might just be my favorite! I love using them in cookies and brownies, and the flavor of them is just right!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?