BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
holly w.
Davenport, IA
I only use Toll House when making cookie, fudge or anything that calls for chocolate chips. I love mixing milk chocolate chip with white chocolate chip when baking cookies. Delish
albanys j.
I had often wondered how the many brands of chocolate chips would stack up against one another. Even though I usually bake with bittersweet chocolate, we tested the semisweet chips, arguably the classic choice for chocolate chip cookies.
wanda l.
Limestone, NY
A perfect compliment for any chocolate lover. Hersheys chocolate chips go with any kind of dessert. I even eat them out of the bag as a snack, when that chocolate urge strikes.
Esperanza S.
Love these chocolate chips i totally recommend these they are so good for baking , perfect for chocolate chip cookies , but also good by themselves, and good for making chocolate covered strawberries too!
Catherine C.
Chocolate morsels are the way to go. There are a variety of things you can do with them. There are great for baking, sprinkling over ice cream, or to simply just eat them alone
Amanda S.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely the best chocolate chips out there. I always buy Nestle to use for my baking. And even occasionally to snack on! Love using it for cupcakes, cakes, fudge, popsicles!
Krystal M.
Wyandotte, MI
Ive been baking since a young age with my mom and we always woul try new things as it was "go pick which ones you want this week" and found toll house products to be the best,
Diana D.
Long Island, NY
The dark chocolate ones are awesome and my mom always keeps them in the house to make chocolate covered strawberries with. I just eat them straight from the bag.....
Erica G.
El Cajon , Ca
Morsels are so yummy. They're not only for baking either. You can eat them by themselves or add them to ice cream or add them to trail mix snack....add them to anything you want.
Lish K.
Fort Wayne, IN
I make ch. chip cookies. all the time! i love these little things! i store them in my freezer for the late night ch. cravings. they are the perfect size to stuff in a raspberry!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?