BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kanique G.
A must have for chocolate chip cookies! These morsels are delicious and don't get hard like some other ones I've tried. They also don't melt in your hands so much. Totally a staple for home made cookies
ellinor f.
Columbus, OH
Best morsels to bake with! my girls love them in cookies, pancakes and muffins. The consistency are great and they are the perfect amount of sweetness!
Shanna G.
These chocolate chip morsels are delicious. I like to use them to make chocolate chip pancakes cookies and muffins. they are even good just to snack on by themselves.
Nikki P.
Cross Lanes
Who doesn't love chocolate that melts so easily ?!?!!!! These chocolate chips make it easy for you to bake with or even cover some strawberries !!!! Toll house knows what's up when it's time for chocolate chip cookies !
Jessica B.
Nampa, ID
These little morsels are perfect for baking cookies. I use these often and different varieties such as the white chocolate, peanut butter and the holiday ones as well. I never buy any other brand aside from toll house.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
My roommate and I just made cookies using these last week using the recipe on the back, and I must say they were delicious. The Toll House chocolate chips just taste better then the generic brand ones.
Katie L.
Grand forks, ND
Toll house has always had a part in anything I made! If I have a bag of these laying around I eat them, they don't compare to other brands they are so much better. Perfect for everything.
Jaime S.
Carmichael, CA
A staple in my kitchen! My favorite to use them in is banana boats. You cut out a sliver of banana so it looks like a canoe. Then fill with Toll House chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Bake for 7 min. Delicious!
Daisy L.
This is the way to eat cookies people! I love the morsels because they smell so good! And I was happy to have purchased a bag of butterscotch! Totally gotta bake with this bag of goodness!
Lindsay S.
Summerville, SC
I am the queen of chocolate chip cookies. Over the years I've tried every brand I can get my hands on. I always end up going back to Tollhouse. The size of the chips is consistent and the flavor is always just right.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?