BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
Toll House Morsels are the only chocolate morsels that I use for all of my baking. They are always consistant with the flavor, and they are a good value for the price. Excellent product
Rachel T.
Canton, MI
These are definitely my go to chocolate for baking. I do a lot of cookies and cupcakes. I recently used them to make chocolate cupcakes and to melt for piping detail on some bunny feet.
Alexis S.
Lake Worth, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great to melt if you like fondue! You can use them just the way they are and use them for an ice cream topping or you can put them in cookies! I highly recommend this brand!
Marianna S.
I always use these to make baked goods.. They make the best home-made chocolate chip cookies!! They also are great for chocolate covered pretzels or oreo balls!!
Kristy H.
Saint Anthony, ID
These are our favorite chocolate chips. (We use milk chocolate) I use the recipe on the back and because of altitude increase the flour a little bit and they always turn out perfect.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
These are the only chocolate chips I like using for cookies! they're also perfect for melting and dipping things in! My go to chocolate chip recipe is on this bag!
Sheril A.
Carmichael, CA
Tollhouse Morsels are the best. they melt the best they taste the best. It is worth the extra pennies to have them on hand! When I find them on sale I stock up so I am never without!!!
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
Love using these when making cookies or muffins!!! They are awesome in cupcakes as well!!! Or even if you melt them and dip fruits in the melted chocolate chips..
Chelsey R.
Sandusky, OH
I love Nestle Tollhouse Mini Morsels! They are my favorite chocolate chip to cook with and I use them for everything from baking to snacking. I would highly recommend this product!
Jolie D.
Fort Worth, TX
These are the only brand of chocolate chips I use in the kitchen. In cookies, cakes, even as substitutes for baking chocolate...it's wonderful. No need to look any further. This is it.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?