BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kris S.
Versailles, IN
I have used Toll House chocolate chips my entire life. Love the classic cookie recipe on the package! I couldn't think of making cookies with any other brand (and they're pretty good with a spoonful of peanut butter! :))
Bryanna Y.
Clinton, MS
These are delicious! Whether you are baking them into deliciously delectable Nestlè Toll House cookies or eating them straight out of the bag, these are definitely something that every house should keep like a staple food.
Shontrell G.
This Toll House product is great for when you want to make homemade cookies. If you refrigerate them before you put them in the oven, they'll keep the original shape.
Kelly F.
These are the best chocolate chips! They're sweet enough for anything, but not too sweet. They go great in cookies, pancakes, and really anything else. Definitely my go to for chocolate chips!
Becky B.
Hopkinton, MA
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips. They are close in price to the store brands, yet they taste 10x better. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting if people didn't always stop me.
Jennifer O.
Fresno, CA
My favorite chocolate chips to use. I've tried many other and they simply don't compare. The bag always has the recipe on the back which has always been a staple in my house since i was a kid.
Nathalie L.
I love using these with cookies and cupcakes. Sometimes to get my chocolate fix I eat them right out of the bag! They may not be as good as the Hershey brand, but they are still pretty good.
Brittany D.
Tallahassee, FL
These chocolate chips are the perfect bite-sized treat. We use them to make the best ganache, the most delicious chocolate-chip cookies, and just to eat straight from the bag. They are soo addicting but sooo well worth it.
Maranda G.
Apopka, FL
I think everyone out there uses these or has used these for cookies/baking, including myself.. But I also LOVE to put them in my vanilla bean Ice cream! Occasionally I will also put some in my smoothies and it is so good!
Angela V.
Enfield, CT
I often use them in my chocolate chip cookies. The semi-sweet chocolate is perfect. I find adding milk chocolate to cookies makes them too sweet. Definitely my go-to.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?