BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Maddie G.
Berkeley, CA
These are great. As a snack, or as a topper in a bowl of orange sorbet. They are also great for baking as a replacement for milk chocolate and the taste isn't affected. Try them!
Jean E.
Saint Louis, MO
I always use Tollhouse chips in my cookies! My mom and grandma always used them as well when I was growing up. Not too sweet, not too bitter, the perfect blend for your cookies.
Alexandria M.
Renton, WA
I love all Toll House morsels and chips for baking, but the semi-sweet might just be my favorite! I love using them in cookies and brownies, and the flavor of them is just right!
Jenny J.
The only brand I use when I want to make chocolate chip cookies or melt to make fondue. I double the amount when I make chocolate chip brownies to have a great chocolate topping.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
These little morsels have a big taste. Great in chocolate cakes, brownies, fudge, fudge sauce, cookies and many other things. Gives everything a better taste. Love them a lot.
Patricia W.
Bakersfield, Ca
Small but sweet .You can eat them by themselves or you can bake the ,they melt easily and can be melted in microwave to dip or to coat over fruit,marshmallows or almost everything
Amber L.
Oregon City, OR
Yeah.. it was even featured on a friends episode. These are SOOOO good. I unerringly grab a bag of Nestle Toll House semi-sweets when I wanna make Choc chip cookies. GUARANTEED!!
holly w.
Davenport, IA
I only use Toll House when making cookie, fudge or anything that calls for chocolate chips. I love mixing milk chocolate chip with white chocolate chip when baking cookies. Delish
Johanna G.
Massapequa, NY
I use these all the time - they're good when you're cooking something that has to be slightly healthy, but you want that sweetness...they'er also good to just eat by the handful!
Jane H.
Kingsville, MD
You can't go wrong with these chocolate chips. They are an excellent value for the money and have a great taste. I use nothing but Nestles when baking calls for chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?