BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
These are so yummy! Melt in your mouth 2.99$ yummy . You can find them at any grocery store. They are the perfect baking chocolate we put them in pancakes they have a great flavor and are delicious so yummy
Daniel Jr. P.
Fort Myers, FL
These satisfy the anytime of day sweet tooth. I use these in cookies, whether they are from scratch or in the package, in pancakes, and even melt them down for chocolate covered fruits!
Danielle B.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I use them for baking, for a small treat, for trail mix, everything! The bag is the perfect size for recipes and the chocolate doesn't melt into a brick over time like others tend to do.
Lindsey O.
Tempe
Perfect for any recipe or just by themselves!! Great for melting and dipping fruit and thousands of other items. Tastes wonderful in cookies or cakes and is a must have for any baker!!
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
Toll House Morsels are the only chocolate morsels that I use for all of my baking. They are always consistant with the flavor, and they are a good value for the price. Excellent product
Rachel T.
Canton, MI
These are definitely my go to chocolate for baking. I do a lot of cookies and cupcakes. I recently used them to make chocolate cupcakes and to melt for piping detail on some bunny feet.
destiny j.
New Castle, PA
These chocolate chips are perfect for any dessert. They are great for cookies they have a great flavor. They are also perfect for melting chocolate for desserts i highly recommend these.
Clarissa P.
Las Vegas , NV
I love making homemade chocolate chip cookies for my son and my best friend. I love baking and cooking! So whenever I get a chance I'll make a few batches for them.
Marianna S.
I always use these to make baked goods.. They make the best home-made chocolate chip cookies!! They also are great for chocolate covered pretzels or oreo balls!!
Alexis S.
Lake Worth, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great to melt if you like fondue! You can use them just the way they are and use them for an ice cream topping or you can put them in cookies! I highly recommend this brand!
Amy R.
Are these good? Or are they too sweet?
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is the best way to melt these when making chocolate covered strawberries?
Alexandria M.
Are these good to eat by themselves?
Melanie O.
Bronxville, NY
How do you store them if you don't use the whole bag?
CARO J.
Is there white chocolate?