BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christa A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great baking medium. I use them for holiday baking and everyday things. My all time favorite cookie is the chocolate chip cookie. American tradition all the way.
Jamie S.
I have a jar full of these for baking purposes, however, I can't help but sneak in a time or two. These should seriously market these for chocolate chip lovers!
Amanda J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nestles morsels are the best out there! We love the mini morsels because they melt better. I've even been known to snack on a handful of the morsels from time to time :) yummy!
Lakiya A.
Austin, MN
Toll House semi sweet chocolate chips are the only ones I use in my cookies or any dessert recipe honestly I just love them! When you melt them down it's so smooth and very tasty!
Jennifer M.
Wahiawa, HI
I keep mine in the freezer and under the frozen pea so my kids don't find them. I like to add them to my coffee in the mornings. Also love them in banana bread
Hannah P.
Syracuse, NY
My mom as always used nestle toll house morsels while baking and now with all the tasting treats on Pinterest nestle toll house morsels is the only chocolate product I use as well!
Lisa A.
San Francisco, CA
While I sometimes like to switch off and use dark chocolate chips or chunks in my cookies, these chocolate chips can't be beat. Also the recipes for simple cookies are always great
Brianna H.
Gaffney, SC
I know a million things to make with these. From homemade chocolate chip cookies to melting them into and onto a cheesecake! They are even good straight out of the bag! Love these.
aly m.
Homerville, GA
I think they are very good to bake with (or just eat them plain!) My chocolate chip cookies always turn out great with these. Not to mention I love chocolate. I mean who couldn't? :)
Alexandria M.
Renton, WA
I love all Toll House morsels and chips for baking, but the semi-sweet might just be my favorite! I love using them in cookies and brownies, and the flavor of them is just right!
Amy R.
Are these good? Or are they too sweet?
Alexandria M.
Are these good to eat by themselves?
Hannah M.
Louisville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is the best way to melt these when making chocolate covered strawberries?
Melanie O.
Bronxville, NY
How do you store them if you don't use the whole bag?
CARO J.
Is there white chocolate?