BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lauren K.
Great for baking. A very average chocolate. If you're going to eat it alone, I wouldn't recommend these, as they aren't spectacular. But with a decent recipe? These will work. Without a doubt.
Melissa  B.
Blue Springs, MO
The best to make cookies or snacks with. They have the best taste. I use these to make my chocolate chip cookies with and the cookie recipe on the package is the best.
My absolute favorite chocolate chip brand! It is so yummy and taste amazing in cookies! Very affordable! I eat these ALL the time! I would definitely repurchase this item over and over again!!
Shannon B.
Toll house is the king when comes to the chocolate chips so much you can do with it in regards to baking. I love making a chocolate chip cake or deaf by chocolate cake
Madison P.
Me and my family just love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips! We will eat thim all he day we buy them! We usually have to hide them from my brothers because they'll sit there and eat them all!
Joal G.
Use them every year during the holidays for massive baking. Can't beat the original!
Also make a great snack mix item. Melts smoothly for various recipes. Also fantastic right out of the bag!!
Nancy S.
Troutville, VA
The most delicious morsels on the market. I have tried them all and Nestle Toll House morsels make the best chocolate chip cookies. The morsel actually melts into the cookie dough!! Yummy!
makia h.
Memphis , TN
These morsels are the best to bake with or eat. I remember when I was younger my family and I used to melt these down and make chocolate covered strawberries with them.
Mary H.
Meredith, NH
This is probably the only brand that I use in my baking. I hate buying the store brands because they never taste the same. If you are going to eat a bunch of calories, make it count, people!
Carisa L.
Cleburne, TX
I love these! They enhance your desserts and make chocolate things double chocolate :) these make for a molten middle of cakes and brownies. The desserts. Oild melt in your mouth with them.
faby r.
Hamden, CT
Is this good gor baking???
Katiuska R.
Miami
What should I Make with this?
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
DARK OR MILK CHOCOLATE 🍫?
Kirsten K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What are everyone's favorite thing to make with these besides cookies?
Do they melt easy? Are they creamy?