BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah P.
Syracuse, NY
My mom as always used nestle toll house morsels while baking and now with all the tasting treats on Pinterest nestle toll house morsels is the only chocolate product I use as well!
Helen R.
These are delicious chocolate chip, I love to bake and use them for an infinite number of desserts, biscuits, cakes, chocolates, etc ... have tried many brands and these are among my favorites in my house bake almost every day, always to have something to snack or lunchbox for children.
Nina S.
Anderson, IN
Toll House Morsels are the only brand I trust to bake with. Anything that calls for chocolate, this is what I go to. It melts easily, easy to use to coat fruit, cookies and more.....
Jamie S.
I have a jar full of these for baking purposes, however, I can't help but sneak in a time or two. These should seriously market these for chocolate chip lovers!
Lakiya A.
Austin, MN
Toll House semi sweet chocolate chips are the only ones I use in my cookies or any dessert recipe honestly I just love them! When you melt them down it's so smooth and very tasty!
Christa A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great baking medium. I use them for holiday baking and everyday things. My all time favorite cookie is the chocolate chip cookie. American tradition all the way.
Bianca C.
Palmdale , CA
I love to use these when I mean cookies or covered strawberries.. You can never go wrong with this.. I cannot get enough but you really want to not have to make.
Amanda L.
Ashley, PA
I love these for baking soooo much and too add in pancakes for chocolate chip pancakes! I even love adding them to ice cream once melted a bit. So yummy and good!
Brianna H.
Gaffney, SC
I know a million things to make with these. From homemade chocolate chip cookies to melting them into and onto a cheesecake! They are even good straight out of the bag! Love these.
Amanda J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nestles morsels are the best out there! We love the mini morsels because they melt better. I've even been known to snack on a handful of the morsels from time to time :) yummy!
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
DARK OR MILK CHOCOLATE 🍫?
faby r.
hamden, CT
Is this good gor baking???
Katiuska R.
Miami
What should I Make with this?
Kirsten K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What are everyone's favorite thing to make with these besides cookies?
Tara T.
Are these good to cook with?