BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hanley S.
Hull, MA
My grand mom has used the Toll House recipe forever. Every time I use the original chocolate chip cookie recipe that comes on the bag it makes me think of her. Nostalgia at its finest.
Chelsey R.
Sandusky, OH
I love Nestle Tollhouse Mini Morsels! They are my favorite chocolate chip to cook with and I use them for everything from baking to snacking. I would highly recommend this product!
Paula H.
Niagara Falls, NY
Best chocolate chips!!! The only chocolate chip I use. They are very versatile too!! Good for cookies, chocolate coating or just as a snack right out of the bag.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
I love to use these when I mean cookies or covered strawberries.. You can never go wrong with this.. I cannot get enough but you really want to not have to make.
Brianna H.
Gaffney, SC
I know a million things to make with these. From homemade chocolate chip cookies to melting them into and onto a cheesecake! They are even good straight out of the bag! Love these.
Samantha D.
Gulfport, MS
I love these Morsels when making chocolate chip cookies! I like baking with Nestle toll house items in general. They are also delicious when used for a chocolate chip bread pudding1
Lisa A.
San Francisco, CA
While I sometimes like to switch off and use dark chocolate chips or chunks in my cookies, these chocolate chips can't be beat. Also the recipes for simple cookies are always great
Anushka W.
Riverside, CA
LOOOOVE these chips! You can really taste them when baking, and they're not overly sweet either so it doesn't overpower your taste buds. Can't go wrong with these, that's for sure!
Jamie S.
I have a jar full of these for baking purposes, however, I can't help but sneak in a time or two. These should seriously market these for chocolate chip lovers!
Helen R.
These are delicious chocolate chip, I love to bake and use them for an infinite number of desserts, biscuits, cakes, chocolates, etc ... have tried many brands and these are among my favorites in my house bake almost every day, always to have something to snack or lunchbox for children.
Christy G.
Who else loves these?!
Kinsley R.
Are these great for cakes and pies?
Noelle S.
Do theses melt well when baking ? I'm looking for the best to make muffins with
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Has anyone tried to melt these then dip fresh fruit? Will it be the same as candy melts?
Nazish N.
Oldham , United Kingdom
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can you add this to any other baking? Like cakes or cookies? Or crunch them for ice cream?