BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maranda G.
Apopka, FL
I think everyone out there uses these or has used these for cookies/baking, including myself.. But I also LOVE to put them in my vanilla bean Ice cream! Occasionally I will also put some in my smoothies and it is so good!
Nathalie L.
I love using these with cookies and cupcakes. Sometimes to get my chocolate fix I eat them right out of the bag! They may not be as good as the Hershey brand, but they are still pretty good.
Amber B.
These chocolate morsels are the best I use them every single recipe I do just that little touch and baking them into my recipe or adding them on top it's the perfect topping to decorate your stuff
Chrissy M.
Sebring, FL
I use the recipe on the back every Christmas to make chocolate chip cookies that are soo gooey and delicious! I also love to eat them right out of the bag or put them on top of my ice cream :)
Yanelis G.
Hialeah, FL
I don't just eat this when baking. It is infact lucky if it makes it into the oven before i stuff a hand full into my mouth. this chocolate is well known everywhere and once eaten you know why.
Becky B.
Hopkinton, MA
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips. They are close in price to the store brands, yet they taste 10x better. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting if people didn't always stop me.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Tollhouse morsels are perfect for any occasion. Whether it be chocolate chip cookies, homemade s'mores or chocolate covered pretzels, you can never go wrong with these mini chocolaate chips.
Angel S.
Orlando, FL
Yum yum and yum! Can use this for cakes, brownies, ice cream, cookies, graham crackers, etc. ect ect. Love how delicious they are. You can never do wrong with these!
Nia N.
Who does not love a tree here and there a cheat I love these because their individual morsels and you don't eat too much and don't eat too little whoever love these go bottom right now because I will be
ANNMARGARET P.
Bought these for $0.50 each after my qpons and it was well worth $0.50. They taste like my homemade cookies. Very chocolatey and its not too soft and not too chewy.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?