BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Crystal Y.
Cameron, NC
We love toll house morsels, in our house they are used in just about everything from pancakes to cookies and to just snack on! We eat them by the handful. we prefer them if they refrigerated!
Rebekah B.
When making anything with chocolate chips, I always try to get Toll House. I like the quality and use the recipe on the back of the bag for my chocolate chip cookies.
Melissa  B.
Blue Springs, MO
The best to make cookies or snacks with. They have the best taste. I use these to make my chocolate chip cookies with and the cookie recipe on the package is the best.
Jeanette C.
Ontario, CA
These are great even on their own! I usually bake these into cookies or any other treat that requires chocolate but I always have to get an extra bag because everyone munches on them as I bake
Shannon B.
Toll house is the king when comes to the chocolate chips so much you can do with it in regards to baking. I love making a chocolate chip cake or deaf by chocolate cake
Sarah W.
Not only are these delicious to snack on, but they are also great for baking! I use these in cookies, cakes, and pies. I also melt them to use in frostings or for chocolate covered treats.
Lauren K.
Great for baking. A very average chocolate. If you're going to eat it alone, I wouldn't recommend these, as they aren't spectacular. But with a decent recipe? These will work. Without a doubt.
Joal G.
Use them every year during the holidays for massive baking. Can't beat the original!
Also make a great snack mix item. Melts smoothly for various recipes. Also fantastic right out of the bag!!
victoria s.
These are great if you don't like to much chocolate, because they are semi-sweet. But if your like me and love all the chocolate you can get then you will definitely want the regular ones! :)
Carisa L.
Cleburne, TX
I love these! They enhance your desserts and make chocolate things double chocolate :) these make for a molten middle of cakes and brownies. The desserts. Oild melt in your mouth with them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back