BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Paula H.
Niagara Falls, NY
Best chocolate chips!!! The only chocolate chip I use. They are very versatile too!! Good for cookies, chocolate coating or just as a snack right out of the bag.
Nina S.
Anderson, IN
Toll House Morsels are the only brand I trust to bake with. Anything that calls for chocolate, this is what I go to. It melts easily, easy to use to coat fruit, cookies and more.....
Samantha D.
Gulfport, MS
I love these Morsels when making chocolate chip cookies! I like baking with Nestle toll house items in general. They are also delicious when used for a chocolate chip bread pudding1
Amanda L.
Ashley, PA
I love these for baking soooo much and too add in pancakes for chocolate chip pancakes! I even love adding them to ice cream once melted a bit. So yummy and good!
Helen R.
These are delicious chocolate chip, I love to bake and use them for an infinite number of desserts, biscuits, cakes, chocolates, etc ... have tried many brands and these are among my favorites in my house bake almost every day, always to have something to snack or lunchbox for children.
Bianca C.
Palmdale , CA
I love to use these when I mean cookies or covered strawberries.. You can never go wrong with this.. I cannot get enough but you really want to not have to make.
Brianna H.
Gaffney, SC
I know a million things to make with these. From homemade chocolate chip cookies to melting them into and onto a cheesecake! They are even good straight out of the bag! Love these.
Jennifer M.
Wahiawa, HI
I keep mine in the freezer and under the frozen pea so my kids don't find them. I like to add them to my coffee in the mornings. Also love them in banana bread
Lakiya A.
Austin, MN
Toll House semi sweet chocolate chips are the only ones I use in my cookies or any dessert recipe honestly I just love them! When you melt them down it's so smooth and very tasty!
Christa A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great baking medium. I use them for holiday baking and everyday things. My all time favorite cookie is the chocolate chip cookie. American tradition all the way.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?