BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda H.
Liberty, MS
Where do I start! These chocolate morsals are perfect for any of your baking needs! I use them for all my baking needs! I use them especially when baking my homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!! They are always a big hit to any dessert you are making!
Erin L.
Barling, AR
Toll House chips are great for baking and melting. They have a rich chocolate flavor. One of the nice things is that they come in several flavors and several types of chocolate. My fav: white chocolate and cinnamon morsels.
Jennifer R.
Naples, FL
As Phoebe from Friends says, "Nes-leh Toll-hawse" lol this is every chocolate chip cookies' must-have ingredient! I always use Nestle Tollhouse, the decadent yet affordable chocolate chip!
Sarah F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
These are my favorite chocolate chips to bake with! They have the right amount of chocolate and sweetness. They are perfect to make cookies, muffins, or anything with! My number one choice when it comes to chocolate chips.
Jennifer P.
Disputanta, VA
These are the chocolate chips that I use in cookies and cupcakes. I also like to make pudding cake with them. They're really good and they're also really good by themselves as snack because they're just a little bitter.
Kris S.
Versailles, IN
I have used Toll House chocolate chips my entire life. Love the classic cookie recipe on the package! I couldn't think of making cookies with any other brand (and they're pretty good with a spoonful of peanut butter! :))
Jennifer O.
Fresno, CA
My favorite chocolate chips to use. I've tried many other and they simply don't compare. The bag always has the recipe on the back which has always been a staple in my house since i was a kid.
Danielle T.
This is the ONLY chocolate I use when I bake. Plus if there are any left overs after making cookies a handful of chocolate chips satisfies the chocolate craving around "that time of the month"
Kelly F.
These are the best chocolate chips! They're sweet enough for anything, but not too sweet. They go great in cookies, pancakes, and really anything else. Definitely my go to for chocolate chips!
Shontrell G.
This Toll House product is great for when you want to make homemade cookies. If you refrigerate them before you put them in the oven, they'll keep the original shape.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?