BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erin L.
Barling, AR
Toll House chips are great for baking and melting. They have a rich chocolate flavor. One of the nice things is that they come in several flavors and several types of chocolate. My fav: white chocolate and cinnamon morsels.
Shontrell G.
This Toll House product is great for when you want to make homemade cookies. If you refrigerate them before you put them in the oven, they'll keep the original shape.
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA
I totally love it coz i can use it for my birthday cakes, holiday pastries, cupcakes and more! Dark or white chocolate? It doesn't matter they all taste good anyway.
Nathalie L.
I love using these with cookies and cupcakes. Sometimes to get my chocolate fix I eat them right out of the bag! They may not be as good as the Hershey brand, but they are still pretty good.
Sarah F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
These are my favorite chocolate chips to bake with! They have the right amount of chocolate and sweetness. They are perfect to make cookies, muffins, or anything with! My number one choice when it comes to chocolate chips.
Kris S.
Versailles, IN
I have used Toll House chocolate chips my entire life. Love the classic cookie recipe on the package! I couldn't think of making cookies with any other brand (and they're pretty good with a spoonful of peanut butter! :))
Dawn B.
I love these, they are perfect for everything. Frostings, cakes, to cookies and even fudge. They make the best baked goods around! I always have a few bags in my freezer whenever I need them.
ANNMARGARET P.
Bought these for $0.50 each after my qpons and it was well worth $0.50. They taste like my homemade cookies. Very chocolatey and its not too soft and not too chewy.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
I use this when I make cookies . i put it in the top of the cookie and is so delicious to my child love it and all my family too .. you can use it in ice cream too or anything you think it :)
Danielle T.
This is the ONLY chocolate I use when I bake. Plus if there are any left overs after making cookies a handful of chocolate chips satisfies the chocolate craving around "that time of the month"
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?