BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Chelsey R.
Sandusky, OH
I love Nestle Tollhouse Mini Morsels! They are my favorite chocolate chip to cook with and I use them for everything from baking to snacking. I would highly recommend this product!
Marianna S.
I always use these to make baked goods.. They make the best home-made chocolate chip cookies!! They also are great for chocolate covered pretzels or oreo balls!!
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
Love using these when making cookies or muffins!!! They are awesome in cupcakes as well!!! Or even if you melt them and dip fruits in the melted chocolate chips..
Sheril A.
Carmichael, CA
Tollhouse Morsels are the best. they melt the best they taste the best. It is worth the extra pennies to have them on hand! When I find them on sale I stock up so I am never without!!!
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
These are the only chocolate chips I like using for cookies! they're also perfect for melting and dipping things in! My go to chocolate chip recipe is on this bag!
Kristy H.
Saint Anthony, ID
These are our favorite chocolate chips. (We use milk chocolate) I use the recipe on the back and because of altitude increase the flour a little bit and they always turn out perfect.
Jolie D.
Fort Worth, TX
These are the only brand of chocolate chips I use in the kitchen. In cookies, cakes, even as substitutes for baking chocolate...it's wonderful. No need to look any further. This is it.
Hanley S.
Hull, MA
My grand mom has used the Toll House recipe forever. Every time I use the original chocolate chip cookie recipe that comes on the bag it makes me think of her. Nostalgia at its finest.
Helen R.
These are delicious chocolate chip, I love to bake and use them for an infinite number of desserts, biscuits, cakes, chocolates, etc ... have tried many brands and these are among my favorites in my house bake almost every day, always to have something to snack or lunchbox for children.
Lakiya A.
Austin, MN
Toll House semi sweet chocolate chips are the only ones I use in my cookies or any dessert recipe honestly I just love them! When you melt them down it's so smooth and very tasty!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?