BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Francine V.
Warrensburg, MO
I recently used these to make home made chocolate chip cookies for the first time. They were so delicious! I cought them on sale at Walmart so i also used the extra packs to melt for fondue--yum!!!
Waverly K.
Chattanooga, TN
These are the perfect chocolate chips. While I love the chocolate itself (melt it and add some peanut butter), my favorite thing about this brand is the cookie recipe on the back of the packaging.
The chocolate chips are the best thing for everything. I use this for my waffles, pancakes, muffins, cupcakes,for melting, and even just eating a handful of these is great!
Lisette M.
These morsels taste amazing! I usually put them in pancakes to make chocolate chip pancakes and it has become a favorite of mine. Definitely worth having in your house .. even for a little snack (;
Renea O.
Garden City, KS
Love them! I use them most often when baking cookies. They are my go to item for chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin n chocolate chip, etc...and I love to melt them using them to dip fruit into! MMMM
mayra l.
Gainesville, GA
These are very yummy!!!! You can add them to anything like ice cream great toppings so you guys have to try them withssomething seriously let me know how you guys have used them or Luke them on
Nicole W.
S Huntington, NY
Chocolate Chips are a great touch to not only add in cookie dough but you can also eat them as a snack. They come in all flavors such as milk chocolate, butterscotch and even peanut butter chips
Tristan A.
Hollis Center, ME
I seriously love Toll House chocolates. They are reasonably priced and they have a variety of flavors. They melt beautifully and make an excellent addition to baked goods! Great brand quality!
Kelli F.
Muscatine, IA
Perfect for snacks, baking - or ANYTHING ! Creamy and just plain good. I keep them in the freezer sometimes for variety. One of my favorite go to snacks. I use these when backing as well -
Erin W.
These are my go to for baking. I never use anything else. I actually tried a generic brand once because they were out of Nestle....never again. It just wasn't the same!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart