BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa  B.
Blue Springs, MO
The best to make cookies or snacks with. They have the best taste. I use these to make my chocolate chip cookies with and the cookie recipe on the package is the best.
Madison P.
Me and my family just love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips! We will eat thim all he day we buy them! We usually have to hide them from my brothers because they'll sit there and eat them all!
Sarah W.
Not only are these delicious to snack on, but they are also great for baking! I use these in cookies, cakes, and pies. I also melt them to use in frostings or for chocolate covered treats.
My absolute favorite chocolate chip brand! It is so yummy and taste amazing in cookies! Very affordable! I eat these ALL the time! I would definitely repurchase this item over and over again!!
Rebekah B.
When making anything with chocolate chips, I always try to get Toll House. I like the quality and use the recipe on the back of the bag for my chocolate chip cookies.
Nancy S.
Troutville, VA
The most delicious morsels on the market. I have tried them all and Nestle Toll House morsels make the best chocolate chip cookies. The morsel actually melts into the cookie dough!! Yummy!
Ashley R.
You could do anything with these! The possibilities keep coming. I make chocolate-covered strawberries with these, and it makes them perfect! I catch myself snacking out of the bag, as well.
Lauren K.
Great for baking. A very average chocolate. If you're going to eat it alone, I wouldn't recommend these, as they aren't spectacular. But with a decent recipe? These will work. Without a doubt.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
It is truly the best chocolate chip on the market. I don't know why, but it just makes everything taste better and it has a distinct flavor so you can tell its nestle!
victoria s.
These are great if you don't like to much chocolate, because they are semi-sweet. But if your like me and love all the chocolate you can get then you will definitely want the regular ones! :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?