BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Karla C.
Alhambra, CA
These are by far my favorite chocolate chips. I use them to bake in various ways. I melt them and add them whole in my chocolate cake for extra chocolatey flavor. Semi-sweet are the best.
alie P.
Chocolate chips are absolutely amazing. Nestle has the best quality. Their chocolate is great for baking or mixed in a trail mix. They also offer many different recipes on their packaging.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
The store brand semi-sweet chocolate chips may be a bit cheaper than Nestle's, but when it comes to taste, Nestle has them beat hands down. As a mater of fact, the store brands are rather tasteless. Ever since I started baking (nearly five decades ago) I've preferred Nestle's for my chocolate chip cookies or any other recipe that requires chocolate chips. I can always count on a deep, rich flavor, one that is really chocolaty. No other brand is comparable. And that's why I'm willing to pay a few cents more if necessary.
destiny j.
New Castle, PA
These chocolate chips are perfect for any dessert. They are great for cookies they have a great flavor. They are also perfect for melting chocolate for desserts i highly recommend these.
Jennifer B.
I always use Toll House. The only chocolate chips I use. Use them for cookies all the time and always use the recipe on the back. Best chocolate chip cookies ever!!
Ave L.
I always buy the mini-morsels, because I can use them easily for anything. I've put them in coffee, on toast, made baked s'mores...oh and I've made cookies too! They really are wonderful
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
These are so yummy! Melt in your mouth 2.99$ yummy . You can find them at any grocery store. They are the perfect baking chocolate we put them in pancakes they have a great flavor and are delicious so yummy
Daniel Jr. P.
Fort Myers, FL
These satisfy the anytime of day sweet tooth. I use these in cookies, whether they are from scratch or in the package, in pancakes, and even melt them down for chocolate covered fruits!
Jacquelyn K.
Saint Louis, MO
Each bag provides a recipe that is easy to follow. Chips are great for baking, but not to eat alone. Semi-sweet provides a nice balance in cookies and other recipes. Highly recommended!
Lindsey O.
Tempe
Perfect for any recipe or just by themselves!! Great for melting and dipping fruit and thousands of other items. Tastes wonderful in cookies or cakes and is a must have for any baker!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?