BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alecia W.
Worcester, MA
Is there anything else when it comes to these lol....of course:) love baking and candy making with nestle, from cookies to a drizzle on Rice Krispie treats to dipping strawberries in them yum!!!
Jennifer M.
Maiden, NC
Semi-Sweet is perfect in cookies, breads, muffins and cupcakes. A bag never lasts long in my house! I have a heavy hand when adding them to the batter, and a handful is a wonderful late night snack! Toll House chips all the way!
Savanna P.
Le Mars, IA
These have always been my go to chips for baking. They're cheap, taste great and bake up nicely. They're also super yummy to eat on their own or to melt down to dip fruit or graham crackers in.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
I absolutely love these things. They are great for guilty snacking, and also great to cook with. You can make countless sweets and no matter what flavor you chose, they always turn out heavenly!
porsche w.
Buena Park, CA
I love to bake cookies with this chocolate always melts and gives a rich gooey consistency. I t melts perfectly when i need to dip a strawberry or drizzle some chocolate on top and ultimately yummy to just pop in your mouth
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
I could eat these plain! I love how they just melt in your mouth. I love to use these chocolate chips for cookies, to make chocolate pancakes, waffles, home made trail mix.. just about anything.
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
I am always baking and this is the only chocolate chip I use. The best flavor and texture whether solid or melted. I also use the Nestle Toll House cookie recipe as my base for all of my cookies.
Jessica F.
Chicopee, MA
I add chocolate chips to many of my baked treats, so I buy the large 72oz bag at BJs Wholesale Club. These are perfect to have on hand, stay fresh for a long time, and add just a little extra gooey sweetness to every dessert!
Jessie R.
Vernal, UT
I love the chips. and I love the recipe! I use it every time I make cookies with my daughter, just like my mom did with me. I buy them in the huge bags at Sam's club, freeze them, and snack on them when I need a chocolate fix.
Savannah B.
Hanford, CA
Tollhouse chocolate chips are the one and only choc chips I use. I can eat them plain and absolutely LOVE them in cookies!!! I use them in any cooking that calls for choc chips. Even their white choc milk choc chips are amazing.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?