BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
It is truly the best chocolate chip on the market. I don't know why, but it just makes everything taste better and it has a distinct flavor so you can tell its nestle!
victoria s.
These are great if you don't like to much chocolate, because they are semi-sweet. But if your like me and love all the chocolate you can get then you will definitely want the regular ones! :)
Carisa L.
Cleburne, TX
I love these! They enhance your desserts and make chocolate things double chocolate :) these make for a molten middle of cakes and brownies. The desserts. Oild melt in your mouth with them.
Joal G.
Use them every year during the holidays for massive baking. Can't beat the original!
Also make a great snack mix item. Melts smoothly for various recipes. Also fantastic right out of the bag!!
Sarah W.
Not only are these delicious to snack on, but they are also great for baking! I use these in cookies, cakes, and pies. I also melt them to use in frostings or for chocolate covered treats.
Erica B.
Richland, WA
I keep Nestle chocolate chips around the house for everything from pancakes and cookies to that random chocolate craving. Great in chocolate chip cookies and don't make a huge melty mess.
Rachela P.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These are my go to chocolate chips when baking. They have the perfect chocolate flavor without being too sweet... Not to mention they're good to snack one when you're craving chocolate. ;)
alie P.
Chocolate chips are absolutely amazing. Nestle has the best quality. Their chocolate is great for baking or mixed in a trail mix. They also offer many different recipes on their packaging.
Neely S.
Nestle makes the only chocolate chips I will use. There are always a couple packs in my pantry. The cookie recipe on the back makes cookies that I am asked to make all the time. Love them.
LUNA C.
Alsip, IL
Siempre compro este chocolate y lo he usado en muchos postres fresas con chocolate y bananas tambien cubiertas por chocolate tambien los uso cuando en el desayuno en la mezcla de pan cakes!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?