BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brienna O.
These chocolate chips are my go to for cookies, and just eating out of the bag! I've used other chocolate chips but honestly toll house is my favorite I use them all the time! I always and only buy toll house for my cookies!
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
I am always baking and this is the only chocolate chip I use. The best flavor and texture whether solid or melted. I also use the Nestle Toll House cookie recipe as my base for all of my cookies.
Jenn M.
Old Town, ME
You can not go wrong with Toll House! We always buy the big bag from Sam's because our kids love them in pancakes. Store brands do not even compare to the taste, this is one of those things that you must buy the name brand!
Wendy K.
Roseville, CA
These are by far my favorite morsels to bake with. I put them in my cookies and pancakes and they add the perfect amount of sweet. They taste so much better than the store brands I have tried.
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
These are what i grew up with my dad making his infamous chocolate chip cookies with. they melt down well and are so decadent.. a perfect morsel for the perfect cookie.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
These are the best. When I bake cookies, I always buy these chocolate chips and I just pour majority of the chocolate chips in. Lol they are so good and perfect for just snacking as well. Yum!
Beatriz T.
Hinesville, GA
I love to use these morsels to bake cookies. They are soo yummy! I also like to make cake frosting with it. The smell spreads in the neighborhood. It is really tasty.
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
These always have the best recipe on the back of them but you can bake with them for pretty much any dessert. Sometimes they don't collaborate well with certain types of butter or whatever though.
Sarah H.
Cedar Grove, IN
When I'm want a small late night snack I sneak a few chips. When I'm feeling well I place my chocolate chips in the freezer and eat a few every couple hours. It helps sooth my throat and taste delicious!
Alecia W.
Worcester, MA
Is there anything else when it comes to these lol....of course:) love baking and candy making with nestle, from cookies to a drizzle on Rice Krispie treats to dipping strawberries in them yum!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?