BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Melissa B.
Blue Springs, MO
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I will buy. Everyone loves my chocolate chip cookies. But these aren't just for cookies. Sometimes I'll add these to pancakes as a treat for dinner breakfast.
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
Everyone know Nestles chocolate chips and the reason why is because they are the best. Any time I make cookies or brownies these chips are used. Always have a bag in the house in case I feel like baking.
Christine B.
Nashua, NH
I love baking toll house cookies and Nestle offers a variety of tasty morsels. From traditional semi-sweet morsels to butterscotch and white chocolate, Nestle has a flavor to fit all your baking needs.
Christina F.
Mount Dora, FL
The ONLY chocolate chips I ever use are Toll House! I love all the different varieties that come out around the holidays. Like mint and dark chocolate and peanut butter and chocolate! Can't beat these!!
Emma B.
These are amazing!! I use them for cooking treats, or I will just eat them by themselves!!! I am a huge chocolate fan and I am huge on baking, so these can never get me wrong!!! I always grab these when I need chocolate!!!
Allison B.
Ballwin, MO
Best chips hands down. i like to use them in my cookies but also other backing items like breads and pancakes. They also melt smooth and have the perfect balance of flavor.
Laena B.
Saskatchewan
These are the only chocolate chips that I use. The flavor and quality is second to none, and I am known for my amazing chocolate chip cookies! They are my secret ingredient.
Spencer S.
GEORGETOWN, KY
These are the only chocolate chips I will buy and will cook with. They are absolutely great! From homemade cookies, to chocolate chip pancakes, this brand never disappoints.
Rindy G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Even though Nestle morsels are for baking, I can eat them from
the bag. They make fabulous chocolate chip cookies. I have been baking with
These chips for 38 years.
Patricia R.
West Orange, TX
I use this brand over the others to make fudge, cookies, and anything else that needs chocolate chips! It tastes just as good as the more expensive brands but is the right price so that I can stock up.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back