BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Crystal Y.
Cameron, NC
We love toll house morsels, in our house they are used in just about everything from pancakes to cookies and to just snack on! We eat them by the handful. we prefer them if they refrigerated!
LUNA C.
Alsip, IL
Siempre compro este chocolate y lo he usado en muchos postres fresas con chocolate y bananas tambien cubiertas por chocolate tambien los uso cuando en el desayuno en la mezcla de pan cakes!
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Well the fist thing that comes to mind when I see these is chocolate chip cookies. But of course we don't stop there. My daughter loves to snack on these when I'm making something with them.
Erica B.
Richland, WA
I keep Nestle chocolate chips around the house for everything from pancakes and cookies to that random chocolate craving. Great in chocolate chip cookies and don't make a huge melty mess.
Neely S.
Nestle makes the only chocolate chips I will use. There are always a couple packs in my pantry. The cookie recipe on the back makes cookies that I am asked to make all the time. Love them.
alie P.
Chocolate chips are absolutely amazing. Nestle has the best quality. Their chocolate is great for baking or mixed in a trail mix. They also offer many different recipes on their packaging.
Rachela P.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These are my go to chocolate chips when baking. They have the perfect chocolate flavor without being too sweet... Not to mention they're good to snack one when you're craving chocolate. ;)
Abbey P.
Griffin, GA
There really are no cons to semi-sweet chocolate chips. They are great to eat by themselves and nestle provides a great cookie recipe right on the back. I use them in recipes all the time!
Karla C.
Alhambra, CA
These are by far my favorite chocolate chips. I use them to bake in various ways. I melt them and add them whole in my chocolate cake for extra chocolatey flavor. Semi-sweet are the best.
Jamie M.
Chocolate chip heaven! Who doesn't love a great bag of chocolate chips to go into their best cookie dough recipe. These morsels are by far the best and just melt right away in your mouth.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?