BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Crystal Y.
Cameron, NC
We love toll house morsels, in our house they are used in just about everything from pancakes to cookies and to just snack on! We eat them by the handful. we prefer them if they refrigerated!
Mary H.
Meredith, NH
This is probably the only brand that I use in my baking. I hate buying the store brands because they never taste the same. If you are going to eat a bunch of calories, make it count, people!
Paulene D.
Oceanside, CA
I always make sure to have these in my pantry! They help to make the perfect chocolate chip cookie or are great for a quick fix for a sweet tooth. Also a great small treat for my 2 year old.
Rowyn D.
I grew up eating these and using them in various recipes! They are absolutely delicious, not too bitter, not too sweet (aka semi-sweet). I've shared them with friends and gotten them hooked!
Ashley R.
You could do anything with these! The possibilities keep coming. I make chocolate-covered strawberries with these, and it makes them perfect! I catch myself snacking out of the bag, as well.
Lauren K.
Great for baking. A very average chocolate. If you're going to eat it alone, I wouldn't recommend these, as they aren't spectacular. But with a decent recipe? These will work. Without a doubt.
Michelle J.
Fairmont, WV
I only use this brand when making chocolate chip cookies. My kids love it when I buy a bag, they know what is going to be made. It is very rare that I don't have a bag on hand all the time.
Shannon B.
Toll house is the king when comes to the chocolate chips so much you can do with it in regards to baking. I love making a chocolate chip cake or deaf by chocolate cake
Rebekah B.
When making anything with chocolate chips, I always try to get Toll House. I like the quality and use the recipe on the back of the bag for my chocolate chip cookies.
makia h.
Memphis , TN
These morsels are the best to bake with or eat. I remember when I was younger my family and I used to melt these down and make chocolate covered strawberries with them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?