BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maureen A.
The only chocolate chips I have ever bought. Great for desserts, breakfast, chocolate milk, specialty drinks. Holidays are not the same without having cookies with these chocolate chips in them. Will buy these brand for life.
juliana f.
I'm in love with chocolate. If I could marry it I would. These are delicious chocolate chips that you can add in cupcakes or cookies. They also can melt and you can make those sweet strawberry covered in rich tasty chocolate.
Jamie A.
Charleston, IL
Perfect touch for any cooking experience. I would say I eat this once a month with different kinds of recipes. Has a good rich flavor. I purchase this at my local Walmart. I would recommend this for anyone who loves to bake.
Jennifer K.
I genuinely believe these are the very best chocolate chips to make cookies with. They are far superior compared to other chocolate chips. Like others, they are a little more pricey than store brand, but absolutely worth it.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love these chocolate chips. I think they are the perfect amount of sweet to put in any of your baked goods and to be honest they taste really good by themselves as well. I like that they're not too overwhelming.
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
I always use this brand in my homemade chocolate chip cookies. It's very affordable and just taste right for a good chocolate chip cookies. I use the dark chocolate for my protein balls or even to throw in some banana bread!
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
The toll house morsels are perfect to bake all your sweets with! They taste delicious and make any of your sweets perfect! I like to melt the white chocolate ones and pour them on top of my popcorn! I highly recommend these!
megan p.
Bedford, TX
These are always our go to for chocolate chip cookies or other sweets. My mom used these when I was a kid. They melt to the perfect amount and taste delicious. Price isn't bad either! You can find these at any grocery store!
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
Perfect for baking chocolate chip cookies. These have a great flavor and bake so perfectly. Easy to find at a local grocery store and good price. Also, very fun to just eat out of the bag. I've purchased these so many times!
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
Use these all the time in whenever I bake they are great to add especially if you're making chocolate chips cookies! They have a lot of different chocolate flavors and even have butterscotch . They are pretty affordable also
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?