BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Guadalupe A.
San Bernardino, CA
Been baking for a while and this brand is the only one i like to use especially when baking chocolate chip cookies, or melting chocolate for cake pops. The sweetness is not to overpowering for me.
Dixie B.
I use these every time I bake cookies or any other treat that calls for chocolate chips. They are a little pricey, but they are so worth it. I will use them again and again! I will continue to recommend them.
Abbie C.
South Hadley, MA
I have never had a poor experience with these chocolate chips. They are perfect to cook with and just snack on when your are craving something sweet. There's a chocolate chip cookie recipe on the bag as well that is beyond delicious!
Jennifer C.
These are the best chocolate chips to use in baking cookies. I just made a batch and they turned out so well. They have great flavor and consistency. I would recommend these to anyone looking to bake or decorate with chocolate chips.
Haley C.
Sterling, VA
These are so delicious - not too sweet, not too bitter. They work really well in baking, I use them as often as I can! They're a good size and I believe that just taste better than other brands. I buy them all the time and plan on keeping it that way! Definitely recommend.
Eva J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super great!!! They are perfect for baking all kinds of treats, you can keep them as is, or you can melt them down. They are super affordable and I use them in almost every recipe is make. They pair perfect with brownies.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Es un chocalate semi amargo ideal para hacer postres ,quedan buenisimos cualquier pastel o galletas de chispas de chocolate ,salen deliciossos todas las cosas que preparas el precio es muy bueno ,y los consiguen en cualquier lado
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Yum yum yum! These are my favorite chocolate chips, ever! I add these in just about everything imaginable. You can find them anywhere which I love so it's easy to grab em!
Stephanie H.
Hamilton, NJ
This is the ONLY brand of chocolate chips I will have ever used when making cookies, pankcakes, anything!!! They taste amazing are always fresh and come in a variety of sizes - chip size and bag size!!!
Rachel R.
A must have when baking. I love using these in many different recipes they really easy to work with and a complete staple for any Baker everyone should have them in their kitchen they have so many different uses
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart