BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nathalie N.
miami
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my all-time favorite chocolate. It has such an amazing taste to it. I 100 percent recommend anyone and everyone to try this product. If you have never tried it you are missing out. I am pretty sure once you try it you will be hooked up on it just like I am!
Bernadette T.
Grand Prairie
This has been my go to for homemade chocolate chip  cookies for a while.  The semi sweet type seems to go perfect with the dough of the cookie.  The chips melt slightly while the cookie is in the oven and the texture of the melted chocolate chip is amazing.
brookebgriffin G.
Durham, NC
These are my favorite chocolate chips. My husband once bought store brand and they did not measure up! To make up for it, he bought me two bags of the Nestle semi-sweets! I can eat a whole bag in a sitting. This is the best chocolate for eating, melting and baking!
Hailey C.
Whenever Im in the baking mood, this is one of the first items I go for when im in the store. I add these to cookies, muffins, cakes and much more. They are so rich and taste so good when they are melted and they are great just eating them alone! I buy them all the time!
Julia M.
This is my go to chocolate chip brand. These are perfect for baking. Keep in mind they are not super high quality chocolate but for cookies and cakes they are perfect. The recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies isn't half bad either. Definitely a staple for bakers.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
These chocolate chips have a huge impact in my life. The only thing my husband actually can cook is pancakes with these lovely chocolate chips inside. They add the perfect sweetness to breakfast. these chocolate chips are the perfect addition to our breakfast.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
 This is one thing that I do not skimp on. I refuse to go generic and without a doubt it is worth it. Whether I’m putting these in pancakes or I making chocolate chip cookies Tollhouse makes them more enjoyable than any other morsel. Definitely a must buy.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
perfect for baking cookies. I use this type of chocolate chip every time. Worth the price, which is never too much. Every fall, I get several bags. nothing better than some hot cocoa and warm chocolate chip cookies! I always have extra cookies, if you want!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are pretty much the only chocolate chips we bake with in our house. They're always on sale or theres a coupon for it so we usually get more then one bag at a time. I recently got some of these to melt down and make Bourbon Balls with. They turned out great!
Yudeisi C.
Port Arthur, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Nestle Toll House chocolate, I always use it for all my chocolate recipes, from pancakes to cupcakes and cakes. My favorite is the chocolate chip cookies it gives the delicious touch to my recipes, the price is acceptable, I recommend it.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?