BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Lily W.
New York City
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels are great for baking chocolate chip cookies. It has the right amount of sweetness and I love these better than the unsweetened versions. The other way I love using these morsels is to melt them down for extra fudgy brownies. Delicious.
Casey H.
garden grove, CA
Expensive but hey work amazingly well. When I bake with these they do not melt everywhere they stay in place and work very well with cookies. I also use these to put in a trail mix, For example I would put almonds,peanuts,dried raisins, add white chocolate chips and the chocolate chips too.
Juliana O.
Nestle toll house semisweet chocolate morsels are little tiny chocolate chips perfect for baking cookies and any other things you might use chocolate chips for. I also just love snacking on these does that make me weird? anyways these are so delicious and I would 100% recommend.
Ericka W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great for baking ! A little pricey but they taste delicious. I use to temper chocolate and for cookies . They are so versatile and you can use them so many different ways
Areej N.
Super yummy and go in everything honestly, especially brownies and chocolate chip cookies. They don't mess with the flavor of what you're making, except in what is intended. I prefer it over the alternatives. I especially recommend this brand to my friends over the others.
Bernadette T.
Grand Prairie
This has been my go to for homemade chocolate chip  cookies for a while.  The semi sweet type seems to go perfect with the dough of the cookie.  The chips melt slightly while the cookie is in the oven and the texture of the melted chocolate chip is amazing.
brookebgriffin G.
Durham, NC
These are my favorite chocolate chips. My husband once bought store brand and they did not measure up! To make up for it, he bought me two bags of the Nestle semi-sweets! I can eat a whole bag in a sitting. This is the best chocolate for eating, melting and baking!
Hailey C.
Whenever Im in the baking mood, this is one of the first items I go for when im in the store. I add these to cookies, muffins, cakes and much more. They are so rich and taste so good when they are melted and they are great just eating them alone! I buy them all the time!
Julia M.
This is my go to chocolate chip brand. These are perfect for baking. Keep in mind they are not super high quality chocolate but for cookies and cakes they are perfect. The recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies isn't half bad either. Definitely a staple for bakers.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
These chocolate chips have a huge impact in my life. The only thing my husband actually can cook is pancakes with these lovely chocolate chips inside. They add the perfect sweetness to breakfast. these chocolate chips are the perfect addition to our breakfast.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?