BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Billie C.
Iola, KS
Toll house morsels are my go to every time my son asks me to bake him cookies. They are sweet and tasty and are a great price. It's hard to only use a cup in each re i.e. as they are so good you want to dump the whole bag in. I give toll house morsels two thumbs up and recommend tbem to everyone I know. This is a must in every kitchen where baking takes place.
Victoria L.
Mechanicsville, VA
The best semi sweet EVER! So simple and affordable and very common in cooking but even alone, it's a perfect indulgence of chocolate! There is nothing like a warm nestle toll house recipe cookie and as I little girl (and adult lol) I would sneak a handful of these morsels while making the cookie dough. Won't ever use another chocolate chip to make cookies!
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I will just be honest, half the time I buy these to eat with chips. Sweet and salty. They normally never go in cookies or anything. They just sit in the fridge to snack on. They can be bitter, but mmm ao good. I don't have any complaints about them and I would definitely recommend this to anyone, even if you are putting them in cookies (put extra haha)
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
Ok, but pure chocolate morsels are much better. I bought them specially for the Christmas cookies. They are fine, do not melt during baking at 350F. However, they taste strange and the consistency is very starchy. They are ok to eat once in a Christmas time, because cookies look nice, however, not the best taste. I rather stick to pure chocolate chips.
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
I wish I had a dollar for every time I bought this product. I would be rich. These are the essential ingredient in toll house cookies. The recipe is on the back of the package. I cut it out and taped it on my storage jar for the chocolate chips. I have made these many times, and they have always come out fantastic!
I like to put walnuts in them too.
Jamie Rose S.
Hands down the best chocolate chips to bake with. For some reason toll house just knows how to make chocolate like nobody else. Their chocolate chips are creamy and have just enough tang to make a really good batch of home made chocolate chip cookies. Or you can just eat them alone, put them in your pancakes, yogurt... The possibilities are endless
Savanna N.
Columbus, GA
Yummy, yummy, yummy! By far my favorite chocolate chips. They are my go to for EVERYTHING that requires chocolate as an ingredient- sometimes even for a late night snack.. Shhhh. ;) I generally purchase them from Walmart, but I'm sure you could get them wherever home-goods and groceries are sold. They tend to be a bit pricey, but they are quality!
Mychelle W.
Maple Park, IL
These are the best chocolate chips I have ever had I just actually not like chocolate but then one day my mom made chocolate chip cookies and these were in there and actually picked out every single one of them and then if I cook it for the love and that's just when I knew that like these where the bus and I honestly recommend them for anybody
Samantha D.
Best for chocolate chip cookies, tollhouse cookie bars, double chocolate brownies , even a sweet treat for a toddler using the potty like a big girl. I get these when I go to the Walmart super center, they taste much better than the cheaper brands that I have bought in the past, definitely recommend spending the extra sense for a better taste.
Natasha M.
N Bethesda, MD
Best morsels on the market. Love that I can buy them in bulk at warehouse stores, but if I want just enough for one batch of cookies, I don't even have to measure, just dump the whole bag into the dough. I grew up on these morsels and to me their taste equals the perfect chocolate chip cookie. I also love the Toll House Cookie Bar recipe. Yum!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?